Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

So did he wake up?

Maybe someone persuaded him..

tenor.gif

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/10/kanye-west-ditches-politics-adidas/

Is Kanye Distancing Himself From Politics For The Sake of Sneaker Sales?

According to e-commerce expert and the Senior Industry Advisor of the Sports division at NPD, Matt Powell, Kanye West’s latest sneaker release, the adidas YEEZY 700 ‘Mauve’ has yet to sell out at commercial retailers. Which could possibly be extremely bad for business for adidas moving forward.

This might not sound like a big deal to those of you who aren’t as well-versed in sneaker culture as others. But, usually, when Kanye West has an adidas x YEEZY silhouette on the way, the sneaker sells out almost instantaneously upon its release.

The adidas YEEZY 700 ‘Mauve’ was set to release via online retailers and select in-store adidas YEEZY retailers on Saturday, October 27th and continues to sit on shelves in a multitude of different sizes.

Some online publications like FootwearNews, are claiming that Kanye West’s erratic behavior and political posturing is not sustainable for his YEEZY brand which could vastly affect his business dealings with sneaker company adidas.

This is the first time this has ever happened since Kanye West originally teamed up with adidas in 2014. Since Ye was not able to reach his usual objective of selling out his signature sneakers within minutes– could he be using this statement of renouncing his political activities and stance as an incentive to get his former customer base back?

We could be witnessing the implosion of Kanye West’s consumer base right before our very eyes which could possibly be the cause for him to publicly denounce his recent illogical political ideals that have been making headlines of late.

300 bucks for those transformer dark ofthe moon alieninvasion decepticon flagship loking sboes?!?! No wonder they aint selling. I wouldnt buy thise monstrosities regarless of kanyes political stance. 300 dollars? !?I think he really is razy.

300 bucks for those transformer dark ofthe moon alieninvasion decepticon flagship loking sboes?!?! No wonder they aint selling. I wouldnt buy thise monstrosities regarless of kanyes political stance. 300 dollars? !?I think he really is razy.
LOL I was wondering what they reminded me of. They may be the ugliest shoes in the universe for all time. I don't care if he punched Trump in the face. I wouldn't buy those failed abortion of shoes for 30 cents. FOH.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kim-kardashian-educated-kanye-about-trump

Kim Kardashian: ‘I’ve Educated’ Kanye Recently, He Only Likes Trump’s ‘Personality’

Nicole Lafond

Kim Kardashian West said Wednesday that her husband, rapper Kanye West, didn’t fully understand President Trump’s politics when he visited Trump in the oval Office a few weeks ago.

“He just happens to like Donald Trump’s personality, but doesn’t know about the politics,” she told Variety at a criminal justice conference. “So I’ve educated him recently.”

Translation: He was fuckin’ up the brand and the money by acting like a coon outside of the home...

Back