Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

"He doesnt know about his politics"

WTF. bullshit. Jus google the nigga. So this nigga went to the wh, knowing nothing about trump politics?!

This nigga gotta be retarded
And youre suprised by this?? Kanye just went there to rant and hear himself talk, just like he did when he was at tmz, nigga even had trump looking confused at that bullshit

I am no fan of the democratic party. We have given all of our political power to them and have little to nothing to show for it. And the way the Democratic Party cheated Bernie Sanders in 2016 shows just how truly despicable the entire organisation is. Blindly voting for the Democrats is not the answer.

With all that being said fuck Trump, fuck the GOP and fuck all the racists and coons that support them. Fuck Koonye and everything that he represents.

Last edited:
He talks to both sides of the political parties. Hes interviewed super serious democrats AND super serious republicans. He does that to not only get an idea of both sides of an argument, but also so people know he doesnt identify as either one.

I've noticed though that when he has an ultra left or ultra right guest he will always agree with them in their face and make comments of how rediculous the opposite side is. Seen him do it with Ben Shapiro and some stupidly liberal guy who was a "Male feminist" w/e the hell that is.

Back