Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

He talks to both sides of the political parties. Hes interviewed super serious democrats AND super serious republicans. He does that to not only get an idea of both sides of an argument, but also so people know he doesnt identify as either one.

I've noticed though that when he has an ultra left or ultra right guest he will always agree with them in their face and make comments of how rediculous the opposite side is. Seen him do it with Ben Shapiro and some stupidly liberal guy who was a "Male feminist" w/e the hell that is.
Think you giving him too much credit

Man what are y'all seeing with Joe Rogen? Never heard a podcast but I do see it seems it's all MMA shit. Am I missing something?

I'm saying like how or when does he even talks about this? What episode should I listen too? All of his shit is titled with MMA on it.
He dont ever talk about race really. Idk what they are complaining about.

These are a handful of my favorite eps from past month.

He's racist because he had someone on his podcast that you consider ALT- right? Ooook, ic the media trigger words really got to you, no bueno. Its fine not to like someone, but dont make up some fake noble cause to not like them, its fine to say you dont care for his shit, no one gunna give you a spanking.
For the record, I've seen the media label someone ALT-right for the slightest conservative view. Jordan Peterson spoke out against Canada trying ot make it a crime with jail time, if you dont use whatever pronoun these trans people choose, then all of a sudden hes ATL-right and a nazi.

"Yeah, his heart stopped. It was filled with cheeseburgers and fried chicken and orange soda. He didn't train. There was no way he trained. I mean, he might have trained for a couple of days. You should have lost 40 pounds before. It's not like you didn't know you were going to do this. How about that one exchange where DaDa just laid down and Kimbo just rolled over on top of him. There was no takedown. I wonder if they were talking to each other. 'You want to take this to the ground, homie?'"

I guess because he’s not overt with his racism that’s enough to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he stopped at cheeseburgers it would be cool.... But once he added chicken to the mix he became a white supremacist.

If it ain’t overt then it ain’t racist

BIRD_BOX_015.jpg

Back