Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-hannity-talks-about-facetiming-with-kanye-west-he-impressed-me/

Sean Hannity Talks About FaceTiming With Kanye West: He Impressed Me

President Donald Trump isn’t the only powerful right winger Kanye West knows on a firsthand basis. As it turns out, he’s also spoken to Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

Preparing to interview Turning Point USA Communications Director Candace Owens Thursday night, Hannity said he’d talked with the rapper during a call she facilitated herself.

“We actually FaceTimed,” Hannity recalled, though it was not clear exactly when the discussion between the two took place.

Hannity then began piling on the praise for West, who has been the target of criticism in the wake of his Oval Office meeting with the commander in chief earlier.

“What I really liked about it is all he wants is answers,” Hannity said. “All he wants is solutions. All he wants is opportunities. And that’s what impressed me. I agree with prison reform, I agree with more jobs, I want more made in America, I want a better economy and I want safe neighborhoods.”

Responding to Hannity’s apparent bewilderment as to why the artist would receive backlash, Owens said the problem is “the fact that he likes our president and “the fact that he’s bringing forth an optimistic message.”

“The left has become the party of hate and division,” she said. “Kanye is talking about love and unity and support for our president who is doing a tremendous job.”

Koonye is FaceTiming with that racist piece of shit Sean Hannity...

0-25.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/michael...e-says-he-gives-cover-to-a-white-supremacist/

Michael Eric Dyson Calls Kanye West a ‘Blitzkrieg of Blathering Ignorance,’ Says He Gives ‘Cover’ to a ‘White Supremacist’

Georgetown University professor Michael Eric Dyson sounded off on Kanye West‘s visit to the Oval Office.

Dyson began by reacting to West’s efforts to bring Colin Kaepernick to the White House and sit down with President Donald Trump, saying it “doesn’t make sense.”

“This is such a blitzkrieg of blathering ignorance on one level,” Dyson said to MSNBC host Ari Melber, “and I say this as a man who loves Kanye West, who admires his genius, and who considers him a friend. But I beg him, I plead to him- Kanye, cease the interventions through media of trying to engage issues in which you don’t have sophisticated comprehension and knowledge.”

Dyson went on to diagnose Kanye West with “PTDS” of his mother’s passing and that “we must intervene on his behalf.”

“This is time for us to say, ‘Kanye, we as African American people cannot stand idly by while you give cover to a man who has proved to be a white supremacist, who has no interest in African American people,” Dyson continued. “When you stood up and said ‘George Bush doesn’t care about black people,’ Donald Trump cares less than that. Donald Trump has been actively engaged in enterprises that undermine the integrity and the safety and the very survival politically of African American people in this country.”

He later said that both Kanye West and Donald Trump are connected “at the narcissistic hip” and they serve as a “roadblock” for our democracy.

I remember when Obama called Kanye a jackass people tried to clown Obeezy. Guess he was right all a long

I've been calling Kanye a jackass for like 15+ years now. Dude has always been a jackass. This dude literally tried to clown blacks for going to school and getting degrees just because he got rich off making beats. Like that was his major talking point for a while. If ya'll couldn't tell he was an idiot back then, I don't know what to tell you.

Free Larry Hoover for what? Free Jeff Fort for what? Them niggas had money power and influence and ruined it.

In all fairness Larry Hoover got a fucked up sentence. But freeing him won't do anything about the system that created him in the first place.

Whatever happened to Free Mumia?

This ain't nothing but another distraction from tlwbitehouse investigation etc. And it's working. I really want to see how south park treats this Kanye /trump thing. It should be jokes.

Back