Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Wasn't gonna bother but I had to go watch the video off the strength... Wow. This clone here is something else.
Nigga just out cooned every coon in the history of cooning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black peoples reaction to Kanye and other famous black people sambo antics is the reason white people keeps putting them in front of the camera. If they were ignored white people would throw them in the trash heap much sooner cause they wouldn't be serving their purpose.

Black peoples reaction to Kanye and other famous black people sambo antics is the reason white people keeps putting them in front of the camera. If they were ignored white people would throw them in the trash heap much sooner cause they wouldn't be serving their purpose.

lol @ ignoring one of the most famous black celebrities in the world doing an advanced level coonathon in the goddamn oval office.

lol @ ignoring one of the most famous black celebrities in the world doing an advanced level coonathon in the goddamn oval office.

a7db5f3e75742a8e222ff4449be31976.jpg

I'll pass on that. Enjoy yourselves though

Just an FYI... you're doing a pretty shit job of this whole ignore Kanye thing.

Actually I'm not. I'm commenting to you all. Never heard one word of the shit he said in the oval office or other political shit he says.

How you gon ignore a nigga meeting with the president?

How sway?

Fuck kind of question is this

Why pay attention to shit you already know is stupid and for a show?

You could read a book, go outside, have a date. Plenty of shit can be done to easily ignore shit that don't matter.

Back