Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Trump looked like he didnt even want to be there

He felt ashamed and sorry for this dude and thats the joke in all of this

West went there and discussed nothing. Could have said or asked some basic shit

Just basically take a shit on blacks

Could have had a real dialogue instead of that dumb shit

why is hoover such a legend?
why does everyone know about him?

IIRC, and I can't 100% remember without doin mah googles, I think Hoover was making a push for GD to become more of a political organization than just a regular street gang. I know Jeff Fort did this with P-Stones, and one of the two, if not both, were getting federal money to help their communities with programs very similar to what the Panthers were doing out west.

I'll have to look it up, but I saw a few documentaries on GD and Black P Stones and that was a big part of it all.

From what i read the kardashians aint cool with kanye right now, they know hes outta his damn mind but he aint trying to listen to nobody, hes off his meds so that explains alot, as someone whos on meds to deal with they mental state...its def not good to go off them out the blue, shit will have your mind all sorts of fucked up,and i was only off mine for a week, usually ppl stay on them meds for the majority if not all they life

Leader of the Gangster Disciples which is the biggest gang in the Midwest.
Rick Ross & Wikipedia.

Just speaking for myself last night drunk as hell with insomnia though.
A legend for all the wrong reasons cuh
i know who he is.....

i just find it funny that a person that created such devastation in the black community is even considered to be spoken about or that alot of people look at him as some sort of legend.
like grown men are impressed....

we have to do better.

Meeting with Trump isn’t the issue, it’s the fact that Kanye went there and cooned it up instead of putting certain things out there, demanding specific things for black people and speaking on the issues and questioning Trump about said issues.

Everyone knows this. It's just easier to disregard the outrage if they make it seem like people are upset simply because he met with Trump or isn't a Democrat.

Back