Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-and-kaepernick-summit-would-be-a-great-thing

Graham applauds Kanye's idea for a Trump-Kaepernick summit

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says he thinks Kanye West’s plan to bring Colin Kaepernick to the White House to meet with President Trump would be a “great thing” amid the chasm between the president and the former NFL player on national anthem protests.

“Anything to bring the country together. I want to watch football without feeling guilty about it,” Graham told TMZ on Monday when asked about the pro-Trump rapper's suggestion.

“I believe in speaking your mind and having your say. Respect the flag,” he continued. "I want to work on sentencing reform, prison reform. A lot of people in jail for a long period of time. African-American males, Hispanic males, particularly. Three strikes and you're out has been pretty hard.”

Kaepernick was the first NFL player to protest racial inequality and police brutality by taking a knee during the national anthem before games.

“So, might be something we can all work on that would bring us together,” Graham said.

Koonye now has support from a fellow member of the closeted male community...

Trump is pro police and not pro american citizens

It aint gon work. Its useless
But this fuck nigga don't see that. He thinks "I'm opening up a conversation" is helpful and creating change. A conversation that been ongoing for how tf long now? Niggas don't need kanye's conversation or love. Either take some action or step aside and let the activists do what they been doing.

23k21ds.jpg

Charlemagne is having a mental health summit with Kanye in a couple of weeks. I remember Charlamagne was going in on Tyrese last year attention whoring on social media but the same energy isn't given to Kanye and he is passing it off as mental health.

Charlemagne is having a mental health summit with Kanye in a couple of weeks. I remember Charlamagne was going in on Tyrese last year attention whoring on social media but the same energy isn't given to Kanye and he is passing it off as mental health.

Its about the money. Kanye and mental health issues brings Charlemagne more money and headlines than Tyrese and mental health issues.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/kanye-west-quits-twitter-after-pro-trump-rant/

Kanye West Quits Twitter After Backlash Over Pro-Trump Rant

There is a lot less Kanye West on social media these days.

After a bizarre week that started with his unaired pro-Trump rant at the end of last week’s Saturday Night Live and his Twitter assertion that the constitutional amendment ending slavery should be abolished, the artist that now prefers to be called ‘Ye’ has gone social media silent, at least for now.

It is unknown how long he plans to keep his Twitter and Instagram accounts shuttered.

USA Today and other outlets have reached out for comment from West’s representatives, but so far there has been no word.

West’s social media shutdown comes amid backlash for his pro-Trump rant on SNL’s season opener which was posted in part by Chris Rock.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/kanye-west-meet-kushner-trump-white-house-thursday

Kanye West Will Meet With Kushner At WH Thursday, Have Lunch With Trump

Musician Kanye West, who has been increasingly vocal about his support for President Trump, will head to the White House on Thursday to hold a meeting with senior adviser Jared Kushner and have lunch with Trump, The New York Times reported.

According to people familiar with the matter who spoke to the Times, West plans to talk with Kushner about increasing job opportunities for formerly incarcerated people. While he has the President’s ear over lunch, he will talk with Trump about increasing manufacturing jobs in Chicago, West’s home city. West’s spokesperson confirmed to the Times that the rapper would be at the White House on Thursday.

West has been scrutinized for his support of Trump, especially after his recent performance on “Saturday Night Live,” where he wore a MAGA hat and delivered a speech supporting Trump during the closing credits. After Thursdays meeting, both West and his famous wife Kim Kardashian West will have met with Trump to discuss prison reform.

coon%2Bdancing.gif

Havent followed this thread. But see the title change.

Say what u will but watch Kanye flip this all into something good for Chicago.

Back