Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Havent followed this thread. But see the title change.

Say what u will but watch Kanye flip this all into something good for Chicago.
I don't think this hole he's digging himself is leading to buried treasure

Obama had Jay & Beyonce

Trump has Kim & Kanye

Nobody saw trump freeing ol girl from prison coming. Trump fucks with kanye so a favor isnt far fetched

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-pan...west-hes-what-happens-when-negroes-dont-read/

CNN Panel Mocks ‘Token Negro’ Kanye West: He’s ‘What Happens When Negroes Don’t Read”

A CNN panelist Tuesday night called Kanye West “the token Negro of the Trump Administration.”

The remark was as part of a discussion about the news that West will meet with Donald Trump at the White House on Thursday — a visit which comes after the rapper’s most recent shows of support for the president. CNN’s Don Lemonasked his panel — which featured liberal commentator Bakari Sellers, conservative commentator Tara Setmayer, and conservative commentator Scott Jennings — for their take on whether this lunch will be about policy or celebrity photo-ops.

The conversation took a sharp turn after Sellers made this comment:

“Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read.”

The panel, save for Jennings, started helplessly giggling at that point. Setmayer explained to Jennings that Sellers was making a reference to Chris Rock, trading light banter and Dave Chapelle references with Jennings before she ripped West as well.

“What’s funny to me is to watch all of these white people behind Donald Trump clapping away at the name of Kanye West when it wasn’t that long ago that Kanye West said that George W. Bush doesn’t like black people,” Setmayer said. “He’s an attention whore like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson; he’s the token Negro of the Trump Administration? This is ridiculous, and no one should be taking Kanye West seriously; he clearly has issues.”

The comments haven’t gone over very well among pro-Trump corners — as Sellers and Setmayer have been slugging it out with critics on Twitter

What does a cornball nigga who grow in the suburbs know about gang violence...

Last edited:

He actually makes a good point, at least in relation to Kanye, since Kanye openly criticized university and education

You keep it going man
You keep those books rolling
You pick up all those books that you're gonna read and not remember
And you roll, man
You get that associate's degree, okay?
Then you get your bachelor's
Then you get your masters
Then you get your masters' masters
Then you get your doctorate
You go man!
And then when everyone says quit
You show them those degrees, man
When everyone says "Hey, you're not working, you're not making any money"
You say "You look at my degrees, and you look at my life
Yeah, I'm 52! So what?
Hate all you want, but I'm smart, I'm so smart
And I'm in school
All these guys out here making money all these ways
And I'm spending mine to be smart!
You know why?
Cause when I die buddy
You know what's gonna keep me warm?
That's right, those degrees."

lmao @ kanye getting like 5 coon passes. Since when are there coon passes? in my era if you coon once... wait... nah we didn't have to make coon rules.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/candace...-token-negro-for-trump-absolutely-despicable/

Candace Owens Slams ‘Racist’ CNN Panel For Calling Kanye West a ‘Token Negro’ For Trump

Turning Point USA’s Candace Owens slammed CNN for their racially-charged commentary on outspoken Trump supporter Kanye West.

Kanye West is scheduled to meet with President Donald Trump on Thursday in the White House. And a CNN panel on Tuesday ridiculed the rapper. CNN commentator Bakari Sellers said Kanye West is “what happens when negros don’t read” and Tara Setmayer referred to him as the “token negro of the Trump administration,” causing host Don Lemon to laugh.

Owens, who is a friend of Kanye West, let them have it.

“What they said last night was not only racist, it was absolutely despicable,” Owens told Fox News host Laura Ingraham. “And I cannot believe it would be allowed on any network, least of all having a host that’s laughing as if it’s funny.”

Ingraham then expressed how there’d be “calls for boycotts” if a conservative host laughed at such remarks, adding that she “got in trouble” for her remarks about LeBron James insisting she was “just teasing him.”

Owens claimed that the anger from Democrats is “masking their insecurity” and that they’re “terrified” that conservatives are “coming after the culture war.”

“So for Kanye West to stand up and to say that ‘I support Donald Trump,’ that terrifies them,” Owens continued. “So they will say whatever they can to smear him to make sure that no other black people wake up and understand that it has been the left that has harmed our community. It has been Democrat policies that have rendered our communities in the shape that they are in today, when we talk about Chicago and Philadelphia and all the major cities that they have run down. Black people are having a mass awakening and Kanye West is a big part of the reason why.”

76288A4C-C044-405A-A6FF-51C75524B6D9.gif

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-kanye-west-white-house-lunch

Trump’s Thursday Agenda: WH Lunch With ‘Longtime Friend’ Kanye West

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is having lunch Thursday with rapper Kanye West, who he calls a longtime friend.

Trump told “Fox and Friends” Thursday: “He’s a different kind of guy and that’s OK with me.”

The White House has said they will talk about manufacturing, prison reform, preventing gang violence and reducing violence in Chicago, where West grew up. Also attending is former NFL great Jim Brown, a civil rights leader who’s met with Trump previously.

Trump recently tweeted praise for West, who closed a “Saturday Night Live” show wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat and delivering an unscripted pro-Trump message after the credits rolled.

West is married to reality television star Kim Kardashian West, who pushed Trump to grant a pardon for a drug offender this year.

7FF1F0AB-332C-4482-8B7A-E1A3337D9860.gif

Anyone else weirded out by how different Kim kardashian looks in every public appearance? Like the chick can't go a week without getting her face nipped and tucked

Reactions: Koltrain
Activists and scientists don't get the time of day from this administration. But Kanye who can't string 2 thoughts together gets all the time in the world to ramble and talk about fuck all.

they saying he gave his phone unlock code out or some shit

lol at anybody believing thats his main phone