Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

As much money that’s been made off the prison system by people who just see prisoners as dollar signs or have their own racist reasoning... the whole “abolish the 13th amendment” argument is bogus. That doesn’t solve anything & just opens everyone and everything up to the obvious. SMH fuck any and everyone who’s trying to justify this.

That shit caught me more than the bullshit he was talking.

Corey Holcomb on his show always say Kanye ain't really a born chi-town nigga. He always saying he heard Kanye moved to chicago.

Koonye was born in ATL and then moved to the suburbs(which explains a lot) of Chicago when he was 3 years old...

Lana Del Rey To Kanye West: Your Support Of Trump Is A Loss For The Culture

Julia Gray September 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Today, Lana Del Rey joined the ranks of celebrities denouncing Kanye West’s support of Trump. Kanye posted a selfie wearing a red MAGA hat to Instagram, after wearing it on SNL last night. The caption reads, “This represents good and America becoming whole again.”

Lana responded in a comment: “Trump becoming our president was a loss for the country but your support of him is a loss for the culture. I can only assume you relate to his personality on some level. Delusions of grandeur, extreme issues with narcissism.”

She continues, “If you think it’s alright to support someone who believes it’s OK to grab a woman by the pussy just because he’s famous-then you need an intervention as much as he does.” Lana performed at Kanye and Kim Kardashian’s wedding in 2014. See Kanye’s post and read Lana’s comment below.

66i8w31mkgp11-1538356714-608x529.jpg

https://www.stereogum.com/2016804/lana-del-rey-kanye-west-donald-trump/news/

Ava duvernay made an Oscar nominated documentary about the 13th amendment 2 years ago. She even titled the shit.....Wait for it.......13th!
"I'm opening up the conversation" shut yo stupid ass up you fucking jiggaboo ass fuck nigga

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/kanye-w...a-meeting-between-trump-and-colin-kaepernick/

Kanye West: I Want to Set Up a Meeting Between Trump and Colin Kaepernick

Kanye West (or Ye as he’s calling himself these days) thinks he can be a peacemaker between Donald Trump and Colin Kaepernick.

The rapper gave an interview to TMZ’s Harvey Levin on Monday, saying he’s trying to arrange a meeting at the White House between the president and the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback.

“I’ve been calling Colin this morning, reaching him, so I can bring Colin to the White House and we can remove that ‘sons of bitches’ statement and we can be on the same page,” said West. “We never give up on anyone. We move forward. We give love. We keep going. We keep having the conversation, until the conversation turns to love, we keep going.”

West has been raising eyebrows again with his most recent political statements. He was booed when he went on a pro-Trump tangent during his appearance on Saturday Night Live, and over the weekend he blasted the 13th Amendment(which abolished slavery nationwide after the Civil War).

It’s unclear if Kaepernick or Trump would be interested in West’s proposal for a meeting, given the complicated dynamic between the two. Kaepernick became the face of the protest movement among NFL players, and Trump attacks players kneeling in protest during the anthem on a regular basis.

F0CA498E-5E29-4ABD-B316-76B0CAB899B5.gif

See they'll confuse us with some bullshit like the New World Order
Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA
They tryna lock niggas up
They tryna make new slaves
See that's that private owned prison
Get your piece today

Kanye said this in 2013, 2 years before Ava’s documentary was released.

On the “trash” album Yeezus where Kanye spoke about more black issues but people weren’t receptive because “niggas don’t care about fashion”, “that’s rich people problems”

Kanye is in no sunken place. This society is. Our communities are.

But he ain’t the first nigga to say that sooooooooo what’s your point

Making a bar about something ain’t no really doing anything

See they'll confuse us with some bullshit like the New World Order
Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA
They tryna lock niggas up
They tryna make new slaves
See that's that private owned prison
Get your piece today

Kanye said this in 2013, 2 years before Ava’s documentary was released.

On the “trash” album Yeezus where Kanye spoke about more black issues but people weren’t receptive because “niggas don’t care about fashion”, “that’s rich people problems”

Kanye is in no sunken place. This society is. Our communities are.
I already knew this tho....

My point was that Kanye ain't the only nigga that's ever said this in a public space. The documentary wasn't on the conspiracy side of youtube. It was nominated for an Oscar. Mad people seen it and been talking about it. It included interviews from people working to change it in politics. Ironically it also included trump and how he contributes to the problem.

But Kanye and Kim so fuckin stupid they think they doing a revolutionary act by talking to trump about prison reform like niggas ain't been putting in the work....real work...informed work...for decades.

Back