Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

LLS @ some of yall niggas legit being hurt at this clown ass nigga be exactly who he always been.

That dude was a clown and a sucka from day one who just made some good music here and there and some fans went overboard with their belief in him as a person.

I don’t know bout day 1 but he been in some hie shit for a while now

man it's about time Kanye gets jumped and beat the fuck up.....don't hurt him bad but he needs a foot all the way in his ass for at least 5 mins cuz the shit he's saying and doing these days is sad and disrespectful.

LLS @ some of yall niggas legit being hurt at this clown ass nigga be exactly who he always been.

That dude was a clown and a sucka from day one who just made some good music here and there and some fans went overboard with their belief in him as a person.
haha.gif Let This Coon sneeze & watch these Niggas come running ,40 plus pages of disappointment & Regret...Southside clown

As long as a famous black person big up the president he will never just be forgotten because whites and coons will always talk about him

As long as a famous black person big up the president he will never just be forgotten because whites and coons will always talk about him

Whites talk about and prop up black people who black people still give a fuck about.

Fact is that Candance Owens broad ain't picking up steam like white people wanted to cause black people don't give a fuck about that bitch.

That shit caught me more than the bullshit he was talking.

Corey Holcomb on his show always say Kanye ain't really a born chi-town nigga. He always saying he heard Kanye moved to chicago. Don't know if that is true but I the shit be funny as hell to me.
Man 1st Off Corey's correct If I gave a fuck about this cat I'd elaborate , It just amazes me How so many are hypnotized by everything

he does , This Nigga truly Is a kardashian In every sense of the word... This shit has made It into my culture somehow

Man 1st Off Corey's correct If I gave a fuck about this cat I'd elaborate , It just amazes me How so many are hypnotized by everything

he does , This Nigga truly Is a kardashian In every sense of the word... This shit has made It into my culture somehow

The bold is all I needed. Don't need you to elaborate for the exact reason you said you wouldn't.

I really don't pay to much attention to kanye except when he rants and bumns into street signs. Y'all eight not like what I have to say but I think people are taking this 13th amendment thing out of context. This morning on the news in one of his tweets he spoke of how the trump administration was helping freed Black's from orison find employment(not a trump supporter BTW) anybody seen that 13th amendment documentary on netflix? As soon as they ended slavery they came up with Jim crow and other laws like blacks not being able to form assembly in public places. Slavery was replaced with chaingangs and increased prison numbers amongst black males . I think that's what kanye meant by killing the 13th amendment.

Back