Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kanye-iplane-trump-air-force-one

Here’s A Pic Of ‘iPlane’ Kanye Says Trump Should Use Instead Of Air Force One

During a rambling and erratic speech, rapper Kanye West whipped out his iPhone (password 000000, as spotted by some eagle-eyed viewers) to show President Donald Trump a picture of an “iPlane” that he thinks Trump should use instead of Air Force One.

GettyImages-1051893670-804x536@2x.jpg

MSNBC’s Velshi & Ruhle Go OFF on Kanye West For ‘Bonkers’ Rant: ‘That Was An Assault on Our White House’

Immediately after Kanye West‘s jawdropping soliloquy from the Oval Office, MSNBC’s Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle tore into the hip hop star.

“Woooooooow…” Velshi said. He added, “That was bonkers.”

“If you think you’re going to get a thoughtful play-by-play and political analysis, you’re not,” Ruhle said. “Because that was an assault on our White House.”

“You can’t analyze some of that stuff,” Velshi said. He added, “That was crazy.”

Velshi recapped some of West’s remarks thusly:

I think that went down the way you would think, actually, a meeting between the president and Kanye West…Kanye West said blacks really like to get caught up in the idea of racism over the idea of industry. His comment to fight police brutality is to “release the love” And he said in Chicago there should be “Yeezy Ideation Centers.

“I’m just stunned across the board.” Ruhle said.

“That was mostly nonsense,” her colleague added.

Last edited:
If any of yall really feel some type of way about Kanye antics you a got damn fool! Plain and simple

This is less about Kanye and more about the fact that Kanye thinks he can attempt to represent those of us who already chose to ignore him because of his antics.

And even worse he is somehow in a position to do it even though he is an extremely low information negro.

Back