Welcome To aBlackWeb

KANDY MADE THIS THREAD! Casual Racism: Is it real or made up?

You don’t have to be in a position of power to be racist

Facts

Provide examples, please. This statement by itself means nothing. It's an opinion that you're trying to pawn off as a fact, despite there being evidence of the contrary.

Provide examples, please. This statement by itself means nothing. It's an opinion that you're trying to pawn off as a fact, despite there being evidence of the contrary.

So in order to hate a race you have to be “above” “better” than them?

Racism is thinking your race is superior to another so black can be racist

Do black people have the power in this society to assert that claim?

What will happen if we own a business and practice discrimination towards white people, for example? When we get sued for discriminatory practices, and have to go to court, are the lawyers, judges, and jury gonna look like us, or are they gonna look like them?

If we call a white person a “cracker” is there centuries of subjugation behind that word or is it just gonna hurt their feelings? You do know that literally every language in the world has a word for black people that has negative connotations to it, right?

You can try to make your feeble case, but the facts remain.

reading this thread high last night was the best day this calendar year for me

I think sometimes we (black people) use our historic opression and thr injustice we experience as a pass to be bigots.

Speaking the truth sometimes hurts peoples feelings, but doesnt make you a bigot. Its when people toe the line when it becomes an issue, no matter who does it.

Can Africans in Africa be racist? Being that they have the majority and power?
Yeah they can make laws and infastructure to keep whites oppressed...

Only problem is majority white nations WILL come to their rescue. I would expect the USA, UK, France, etc. To come and “liberate” them and have the audacity to base it of freedom and equality.

But short answer yeah.

Do black people have the power in this society to assert that claim?

What will happen if we own a business and practice discrimination towards white people, for example? When we get sued for discriminatory practices, and have to go to court, are the lawyers, judges, and jury gonna look like us, or are they gonna look like them?

If we call a white person a “cracker” is there centuries of subjugation behind that word or is it just gonna hurt their feelings? You do know that literally every language in the world has a word for black people that has negative connotations to it, right?

You can try to make your feeble case, but the facts remain.

Only reason they making this case is because all the mods agree that we cant be racist. They just going against the consensus cuz if boredom.

I think sometimes we (black people) use our historic opression and thr injustice we experience as a pass to be bigots.

Speaking the truth sometimes hurts peoples feelings, but doesnt make you a bigot. Its when people toe the line when it becomes an issue, no matter who does it.

I think this line of thinking started as a rhetorical device to ponder systemic racism but eventually became literal for some lol

Back