Welcome To aBlackWeb

KANDY MADE THIS THREAD! Casual Racism: Is it real or made up?

The model of racism which holds that racist groups need to control the primary institutions of a country in order to act on that racism fails to account for other modes of power, such as discourse. For example, Black art which depicts Asians negatively is racist and does not require such institutional power. Similarly, nonwhite Hispanic cultural practices and beliefs which lead to discriminatory practices against Black Americans are also racist. In both examples, minority groups without much access to institutional power exhibit racism and use it to subordinate other minorities. It comes across as hypocritical to think otherwise, too. If you would call it racist for an Asian dude to say some slick shit about Black folks being criminals then it's equally racist for a Black dude to say some racist shit about Asian sexuality.

But by all means, continue trying to have a monopoly on racial oppression.
in japan and asia.....black are displayed very negatively. yet they love us on a level of music and entertainment but i can fuck their daughter unless im rich.
so if black people have fun at someone elses expense....how can it be viewed at the same when you display it within a country with media whereas black people can only display it locally because most likely it will get censored before creating an uproar...unless the uproar is beneficial to the owners of the station and/or an agenda.

To a lesser extent than White people, and arguably other people, yes. They can't exhibit that racism through a privatized prison system, but there are other ways to exhibit racism. It has to be that way, too. If we reject the view that Black folks can be racist then it would make no sense for there to be instances where Black folks are racist towards one another. However, we see that kind of stuff all the time.
soooo
how has black people .....

wait

where has black people been able to be racist?
in africa....in tanzania...i have seen white people float thru like the second coming without being challenged. and this is in africa.
yet, black people are challenged everywhere and at all levels.

could it be black people are tired and dont like those that dont like us?
its not racism its a dislike for colonizers and oppressors.

soooo
how has black people .....

wait

where has black people been able to be racist?
in africa....in tanzania...i have seen white people float thru like the second coming without being challenged. and this is in africa.
yet, black people are challenged everywhere and at all levels.

could it be black people are tired and dont like those that dont like us?
its not racism its a dislike for colonizers and oppressors.

Hispaniola

Hispaniola
i am on hispanola very often.....

let me try to explain something.....
the DR is trying to white wash the people there. if you control the education you can control someones mind.
When i explained to someone how it was due to haiti when the DR even exists.....they cussed me out in spanish and i missed alot of the words. but i was quite a few motherfuckers and i think i was asked to say thats shit again....
but the point is..
they are told they are better than the haitians. they are not linked to them. they are not linked to africa. they actually promote Europeans going there on the island and in europe. and they promote intermingling. the guys fucking the 12 yr olds there...shit is over looked.because they are white.
you must understand why its that way. the people are brainwashed to think they are more than the other....
the same way in rwanda the tutsis think they are better than the hutus..or visa versa....
but guess ho told them that?
white people. the genocide was based off of white people giving one people resources and "access" and the others made into servants...a dn then they fight....but guess who aint fighting and getting the real prize? those white people.

so i say all that to say...yea some domincans look down on black or darker skinned people. but on the grand scheme....they are just as brainwashed and alot of people. including India, the Middle east, Asia....damn near everyone.

so if i dont like someone because they dont like me because of what they was told we are......do i have a right?
so i cant be racist. they dont like me because im black.
in the words of a two yr old. they started it.

i am on hispanola very often.....

let me try to explain something.....
the DR is trying to white wash the people there. if you control the education you can control someones mind.
When i explained to someone how it was due to haiti when the DR even exists.....they cussed me out in spanish and i missed alot of the words. but i was quite a few motherfuckers and i think i was asked to say thats shit again....
but the point is..
they are told they are better than the haitians. they are not linked to them. they are not linked to africa. they actually promote Europeans going there on the island and in europe. and they promote intermingling. the guys fucking the 12 yr olds there...shit is over looked.because they are white.
you must understand why its that way. the people are brainwashed to think they are more than the other....
the same way in rwanda the tutsis think they are better than the hutus..or visa versa....
but guess ho told them that?
white people. the genocide was based off of white people giving one people resources and "access" and the others made into servants...a dn then they fight....but guess who aint fighting and getting the real prize? those white people.

so i say all that to say...yea some domincans look down on black or darker skinned people. but on the grand scheme....they are just as brainwashed and alot of people. including India, the Middle east, Asia....damn near everyone.

so if i dont like someone because they dont like me because of what they was told we are......do i have a right?
so i cant be racist. they dont like me because im black.
in the words of a two yr old. they started it.

So if we see that dark folks are racist to their own kind, in India, the Caribbean, and beyond, then i don't get why we would decide that theories of race which state that minorities can't be racist are most accurate

So if we see that dark folks are racist to their own kind, in India, the Caribbean, and beyond, then i don't get why we would decide that theories of race which state that minorities can't be racist are most accurate
this is more about colorism and not about race. in india its some other shit completely. and the tutsi and hutus are the same color...its features that they think make them different,

this is more about colorism and not about race. in india its some other shit completely. and the tutsi and hutus are the same color...its features that they think make them different,

race is a social construct, it doesn't have to be about colour

Back