Welcome To aBlackWeb

Re: Az...as previously mentioned, their issue stemmed from another site. Kandy tried to give their situation a fresh start, but for some reason, Az kept thinking she was throwing shade in reference to the shit that predates ABW. Like EVERY TIME. At some point, you gotta ask yourself, why would Az keep thinking that? I honestly have no idea. Kandy apologized and was on some "girl, let's leave the past in the past"...and even then Az didnt think it was genuine.

Idk what any other person in that situation would've done other than, well if its fuck me, then its fuck you too"

Nah don’t come in here talking on me and saying I was thinking nada cause you as the others don’t know nada about it...

If I thought she was throwing shade and you didn’t that’s a damn opinion and not faxxx!

When did I get an apology though?
Please do show me where that was even typed from her fingers...

I apologized and tried to let that shit go and she refused so again please get your fax straight before typing my name and I’m being nice right now.
Don’t make this what it doesn’t need to be!!!

Nah don’t come in here talking on me and saying I was thinking nada cause you as the others don’t know nada about it...

If I thought she was throwing shade and you didn’t that’s a damn opinion and not faxxx!

I apologized and tried to let that shit go and she refused so again please get your fax straight before typing my name and I’m being nice right now.

if I misspoke, I apologize

if I misspoke, I apologize

giphy.gif

Beal and Nelly clip.gif

Mike Tomlin clapping cliip.gif

Shit
I just remembered my password
Hey your dick was ehhh ok
I'm glad that you got to blog about fucking me....like was that your biggest accomplishment? That's cool...taste good huh? Ummm remember eating my pussy in the back of your 2 door Ford Explorer lmao

aka aka icecoldstew

Oh yeah...I forgot you threatened me like 4 years ago to not post your real name
Well I don't give a fuck anymore lol

Hope all is well lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey homie.... why these people think we speak outside of this forum? Lmao
Even when the IC was active you and I only spoke thru PM's
Why these goofy's think we got each other's numbers lol

I learned a long time ago when a person spends that much of their free time imagining me they put too much effort in it for me to ruin their storyline

Back