Welcome To aBlackWeb

You blamed the right person

I was only defending Beezy's honor.......and my own sexuality as well.

nh.

@knowreasonforpeace implied that Beezy was a man when I proclaimed my undying love for her.

In the process, he also implied that by finding Beezy attractive.........I was interested in..........quote/unquote..........."man's butt."

nh again.

Therefore, in order to prove to knownreason that Beezy was a woman.........and that I wasn't a gay......I had to reveal that Stew had already confirmed that she was a woman via the encounter they had a few years back.

So, if anyone is to blame, it's @knowreasonforpeace for questioning @KC072679 's gender.

Not my fault at all.

I was only defending Beezy's honor.......and my own sexuality as well.

nh.

@knowreasonforpeace implied that Beezy was a man when I proclaimed my undying love for her.

In the process, he also implied that by finding Beezy attractive.........I was interested in..........quote/unquote..........."man's butt."

nh again.

Therefore, in order to prove to knownreason that Beezy was a woman.........and that I wasn't a gay......I had to reveal that Stew had already confirmed that she was a woman via the encounter they had a few years back.

So, if anyone is to blame, it's @knowreasonforpeace for questioning @KC072679 's gender.

Not my fault at all.

IMG_-nuwsu0.jpg

Back