Welcome To aBlackWeb

Because he constantly quoted me and reacted to my shit. Nigga followed me around quoting and reacting to me. Knowing I got him on ignore. But I bet you don’t see the issue with that. I bet you don’t see the issue with him disliking me because of some half ass information he got about me and other posters, none of which has to do with him. I bet you don’t see the issue with a nigga who don’t like me following me around this bitch quoting me and reacting to my shit, desperately trying to get my attention.

Shit is really funny. You see the issue with Kandy but go blind when it’s people who involved with me.

As a grown man, you don’t think it’s stupid to dislike someone because of he say/she say. Not having all the facts and the shit ain’t got nothing to do with him. Granted the mf don’t have to like me, I’m cool with that. That’s some bitch shit. “I don’t like her because EVEN THOUGH THE SHIT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I don’t like her from the little bit that I know.” Females do that shit.

But me having a nigga on ignore and still seeing him quoting me and reacting to me is the real issue or the only issue you see. Your logic slays me.

lol

Just now seeing the edit.

Again, I don't have a dog in this fight either way, but..........anytime someone has to resort to blocking someone or putting them on ignore.........it says more about them than the person they're blocking or ignoring.

If not more, than at least just as much.

What does it say, you might ask?

It says that the other person's gotten in your head and you don't have the necessary coping mechanisms to deal with it.

Especially since you can't help but to look at his quotes and reactions.

I mean, is it really that hard to just scroll past them and not pay them any mind?

Having said all that, ironically..........there is an argument to be made that the same thing can be applied to Freeman as well since he seems to be going out of his way to get to you.

There aren't any innocent parties here.

lol

Again, I don't have a dog in this fight either way, but..........anytime someone has to resort to blocking someone or putting them on ignore.........it says more about them than the person they're blocking or ignoring.

It says that the other person's gotten in your head and you don't have the necessary coping mechanisms to deal with it.

I mean, is it really that hard to just scroll past them and not pay them any mind?

Having said all that, ironically..........there is an argument to be made that the same thing can be applied to Freeman as well since he seems to be going out of his way to get to you.

Okey doke.

Because he constantly quoted me and reacted to my shit. Nigga followed me around quoting and reacting to me. Knowing I got him on ignore. But I bet you don’t see the issue with that. I bet you don’t see the issue with him disliking me because of some half ass information he got about me and other posters, none of which has to do with him. I bet you don’t see the issue with a nigga who don’t like me following me around this bitch quoting me and reacting to my shit, desperately trying to get my attention.

Shit is really funny. You see the issue with Kandy but go blind when it’s people who involved with me.

As a grown man, you don’t think it’s stupid to dislike someone because of he say/she say. Not having all the facts and the shit ain’t got nothing to do with him. Granted the mf don’t have to like me, I’m cool with that. That’s some bitch shit. “I don’t like her because EVEN THOUGH THE SHIT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I don’t like her from the little bit that I know.” Females do that shit.

But me having a nigga on ignore and still seeing him quoting me and reacting to me is the real issue or the only issue you see. Your logic slays me.

Also me and him got each other on igmored but if i ever mentioned him he would run to chicity bitching. So he in turn was doing same thing. But weirder

lol

Ok but if somebody is consistently mentioning you after an attempt of you blocking them and you are notified of it. Can that not be considered more weird.

I get youre not with sensitivity and feel people just got to deal with people. But we can all tell when somebody fucking with you. Its all part of interacting with others.

I love internet friends in all but that's pretty much what it is. Folks putting too much emotion into each other on here.

Ok but if somebody is consistently mentioning you after an attempt of you blocking them and you are notified of it. Can that not be considered more weird.

I get youre not with sensitivity and feel people just got to deal with people. But we can all tell when somebody fucking with you. Its all part of interacting with others.

I agree, but it goes both ways though.

Ok, she's got him on ignore.......but there's also some passive aggression at play as well.

Case in point, one of her "Where do you rank them" threads that featured @King Freeman .

That whole situation is funny and foul at the same time.

I mean, how do you put somebody on ignore.......make a thread about them...... and all the while knowing full well that they can't make any posts in that thread because you have them on ignore?

KRS One gif.gif

You don't see anything wrong with that bruh?

I'm starting to think this was a contributing factor in him going at Kandy the way that he does.

Also, if I'm not mistaken........she has made some random comments about him from time-to-time in the Off Topic thread.

Now, if this was before she had him on ignore........it's fair game.

But if she's doing that shit well after she placed him on ignore......

:js4:

Basically, if you're gonna ignore somebody.........you can't have it both ways.

It's not a 2-way street.

That means there's no interaction, no mentions, no making threads about them.........comments about them......nothing.

Otherwise, you give that person license to do the same.

Which I think is why Freeman feels justified in quoting, responding, and giving reactions to her posts.

Obligatory indirectly related Wire gifs:

Marlo one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

I agree, but it goes both ways though.

Ok, she's got him on ignore.......but there's also some passive aggression at play as well.

Case in point, one of her "Where do you rank them" threads that featured @King Freeman .

That whole situation is funny and foul at the same time.

I mean, how do you put somebody on ignore.......make a thread about them...... and all the while knowing full well that they can't make any posts in that thread because you have them on ignore?

View attachment 115152

You don't see anything wrong with that bruh?

I'm starting to think this was a contributing factor in him going at Kandy the way that he does.

Also, if I'm not mistaken........she has made some random comments about him from time-to-time in the Off Topic thread.

Now, if this was before she had him on ignore........it's fair game.

But if she's doing that shit well after she placed him on ignore......

:js4:

Basically, if you're gonna ignore somebody.........it should go both ways.

It's not a 2-way street.

That means there's no interaction, no mentions, no making threads about them.........comments about them......nothing.

Otherwise, you give that person license to do the same.

Which I think is why Freeman feels justified in quoting, responding, and giving reactions to her posts.

Obligatory indirectly related Wire gifs:

View attachment 115154

View attachment 115153
You sound stupid. Just because he is on ignore don’t mean he can’t post in the thread. EVERYBODY is getting a Ranking thread. Ignored people or not.

Every mention of him came after he quoted or reacted to me. Aye but keep defending ya dude. Everybody chooses a side.

You also failing to realize that I’m sure if I skipped niggas I got on ignore, it was gonna be some bitching about that shit too.

There’s that logic again.

You sound stupid. Just because he is on ignore don’t mean he can’t post in the thread. EVERYBODY is getting a Ranking thread. Ignored people or not.

Every mention of him came after he quoted or reacted to me. Aye but keep defending ya dude. Everybody chooses a side.

No sides at all.

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason in a sea of confusion, chaos, and insanity.

Back