Welcome To aBlackWeb

@AP21 this is how you handle things diplomatically
I would appreciate DE's comments regarding this topic more if he read the thread in it's entirety before responding instead of responding to posts as he reads them as many of his questions are addressed in subsequent posts.

Uh no because nigga you were on ignore. I don’t see shit you do.

You been quoting me and reacting to my shit a lot lately. Like you want me to say something. You just called me a liar earlier, for what? You want me to say something to you. So who the foul one. I’m minding my business posting and making threads and you keep coming for me. All because you got some half assed info about shit between me and other posters. Look at yourself.

Goating shit that appears as a negative in my life and for what?! You dislike me that much that you happy when something bad happens to me because of half assed info you got? I don’t react to shit you say or do because I don’t see the shit and don’t care too.

Interesting.

I would appreciate DE's comments regarding this topic more if he read the thread in it's entirety before responding instead of responding to posts as he reads them as many of his questions are addressed in subsequent posts.

lol

Too set in my ways to change now.

I'd be doing the same thing if the thread was several days old and I just saw it for the first time.

Bruh, it was too much going on

I had to hit somebody

Like Stephen Jackson in the Palace Brawl flying across the court to get a punch in

DampAncientIslandwhistler-small.gif

Pass that weed, I got to light one
All them niggaz I got ta fight one

Like Stephen Jackson in the Palace Brawl flying across the court to get a punch in

DampAncientIslandwhistler-small.gif

That was Jermaine O’Neal bruh...him and this dude below doin’ tha chokin..Xavier McDaniels...are both from Cola, SC...I almost fought Jermaine when I was like 16-17 and he was like 14...I didn’t know he was younger than me cuz he was already nicknamed 6-9 at tha time cuz of his height...oddly enough I was mad cuz he kept goaltending in a game of 21 lmao

:umf3:

Got no dog in this fight either way, but why does anyone.......male or female.........need to be "protected" from anyone on a message board?

I could understand if their info was getting hacked or something and someone started interfering in another poster's real life.........but, other than that...........I just can't see it.

Its social media people can harrass you and it can be annoying but we got block and 8gnore features

Exactly.

Kandy said she has him on ignore........and can't see anything he posts about her........so, that's why it's hard for me to understand what the problem is.
Because he constantly quoted me and reacted to my shit. Nigga followed me around quoting and reacting to me. Knowing I got him on ignore. But I bet you don’t see the issue with that. I bet you don’t see the issue with him disliking me because of some half ass information he got about me and other posters, none of which has to do with him. I bet you don’t see the issue with a nigga who don’t like me following me around this bitch quoting me and reacting to my shit, desperately trying to get my attention.

Shit is really funny. You see the issue with Kandy but go blind when it’s people who involved with me.

As a grown man, you don’t think it’s stupid to dislike someone because of he say/she say. Not having all the facts and the shit ain’t got nothing to do with him. Granted the mf don’t have to like me, I’m cool with that. That’s some bitch shit. “I don’t like her because EVEN THOUGH THE SHIT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I don’t like her from the little bit that I know.” Females do that shit.

But me having a nigga on ignore and still seeing him quoting me and reacting to me is the real issue or the only issue you see. Your logic slays me.

See you try so hard to pretend this ain't real for you, yet you mentioning my WHOLE family...

Now if I invite you to really say that shit to my face...... Again..... You gonna fold up and start acting illogical as fuck.... Again

Just face it bruh, you not emotionally built to handle heat on the internet.

You call me sad, but I'm having fun.

You making wild assumptions about someone you have NO INTENTIONS on running up on in real life....

That's why your words mean nothing to me fam...

They just expose you for the coward you are. If you ready to talk about my family... Come holla at us...

Or tuck your fucking tail and go back to how none of this real....

@Duwop 's gonna end up in Canada looking for Freeman like..........

Just remembered too............can't remember if she spoke on it on tinychat or the IC.........but @LadyDu was heated when she first saw that video.

Back