Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pick a side you fat fuck.

Either I hate black people, blame black women or defend black men. It can't be all.

But I guess when you sexually confused you not sure about much.
Ole it's raining men song on iPod having ass nigga.

Talking about biased...nah you take dick and eat dick.
You only biased towards dicks.

Your shit is weak methasula you a recycling bin of bad jokes. Wealth cant buy health or love or admiration on the internet. You just want the privilege of a middle age white male. You wont obtain it. Youre like Killmonger.

Pick a side you fat fuck.

Either I hate black people, blame black women or defend black men. It can't be all.

But I guess when you sexually confused you not sure about much.
Ole it's raining men song on iPod having ass nigga.

Talking about biased...nah you take dick and eat dick.
You only biased towards dicks.

Yall niggas write dick alot to be so straight. Doth protest too much.

Your shit is weak methasula you a recycling bin of bad jokes. Wealth cant buy health or love or admiration on the internet. You just want the privilege of a middle age white male. You wont obtain it. Youre like Killmonger.
You are right for once...I am like killmonger.

All your posts hate on the same three things.
Me and my attachment to money, being black.

It's sad you think only white people can be something worth anything.

So keep riding with that.

giphy.gif

You are right for once...I am like killmonger.

All your posts hate on the same three things.
Me and my attachment to money, being black.

It's sad you think only white people can be something worth anything.

So keep riding with that.

Im with the destruction of the cracker. You are with the emulation of the cracker. Your ancestors are shamed.

Im with the destruction of the cracker. You are with the emulation of the cracker. Your ancestors are shamed.
Again...your preslectuve is warped because your hate is blinding you.
Hkw can you be for the destruction of anything when you are against someone who wants to make the army stronger to fight said enemy?

You dont make sense.

You allow them same people to control how you see a successful black man.

Please explain to the people how I want to emulate white people. Now's your time to shine.

Let's get it , take your shot.

Hkw can you be for the destruction of anything when you are against someone who wants to make the army stronger to fight said enemy?

You dont make sense.

Please explain to the people how I want to emulate white people. Now's your time to shine.

Make stronger by whose standard. Im not saying what you want is a bad thing. I dont even debate about the whole black business thing thats youre thing.

But when you say shit like a nigga not wanting to be an entrepreneur or work in a family business means we dont want "it" enough makes it seem like we are choosing to be less than. You may not mean it that way but its how you convey it. Youve stated before that as long as what you say is correct it should not matter how it is said. I dont roll with that. We have discussed this before.

All the extra shit calling you white an shit that simple trolling. It works on you because and i dint mean to offend. But the easiest way to insult a rich nigga is to say he acting white. Regular niggas dont like being called white. But a rich nigga has heard that before in real life. Its a real insult. Its why i use it.

You dont make sense.

RkkN.gif

If you got beef with anybody this is your thread. Get your ass in here, call they ass out and bring it to the square. Its purge season.

Last edited:
Back