Welcome To aBlackWeb

You sound stupid. Just because he is on ignore don’t mean he can’t post in the thread. EVERYBODY is getting a Ranking thread. Ignored people or not.

Every mention of him came after he quoted or reacted to me. Aye but keep defending ya dude. Everybody chooses a side.
Slim switched sides on me, let niggas ride on me
I thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie?

I agree, but it goes both ways though.

Ok, she's got him on ignore.......but there's also some passive aggression at play as well.

Case in point, one of her "Where do you rank them" threads that featured @King Freeman .

That whole situation is funny and foul at the same time.

I mean, how do you put somebody on ignore.......make a thread about them...... and all the while knowing full well that they can't make any posts in that thread because you have them on ignore?

View attachment 115152

You don't see anything wrong with that bruh?

I'm starting to think this was a contributing factor in him going at Kandy the way that he does.

Also, if I'm not mistaken........she has made some random comments about him from time-to-time in the Off Topic thread.

Now, if this was before she had him on ignore........it's fair game.

But if she's doing that shit well after she placed him on ignore......

:js4:

Basically, if you're gonna ignore somebody.........you can't have it both ways.

It's not a 2-way street.

That means there's no interaction, no mentions, no making threads about them.........comments about them......nothing.

Otherwise, you give that person license to do the same.

Which I think is why Freeman feels justified in quoting, responding, and giving reactions to her posts.

Obligatory indirectly related Wire gifs:

View attachment 115154

View attachment 115153
Good god man lol

All I know from ALL sides is that I love everyone and I like turtles.

Another thing I think is that the of Vermont is hiding something huge that can change society.
I also think that it's stupid AF to say someone pissed their pants instead of pissed on themselves. I also believe the moving stones in death valley Cali are moved by coyotes. Last but not least, I believe this year will finally be the year I crack a decent buzz with my music.

All I know from ALL sides is that I love everyone and I like turtles.

Another thing I think is that the of Vermont is hiding something huge that can change society.
I also think that it's stupid AF to say someone pissed their pants instead of pissed on themselves. I also believe the moving stones in death valley Cali are moved by coyotes. Last but not least, I believe this year will finally be the year I crack a decent buzz with my music.
Good luck young man

The whole shit with chi is a fucking joke. Niggas gotten banned repeatedly for doing the same shit she gets away with constantly.

The shit with az.

Beezy.

Banning 20 niggas from her threads because she can't take a hint of criticism, and your "really? I'll look into it" ass doing absolutely nothing about it.

I could go all day but you'll just tell it that it was all their fault right. They instigated all of it.

This thread is impartial?
You know niggas not gonna speak up in fear of getting banned or other petty shit.

But here we are. You don't want to hear or solve shit you want to embarrass me. Cause she she can't stand on her own 2 when criticized. She just wanna ban and mute niggas.

I thought you were better than that still. But clarity a mf.
I ain't even read this thread

But..my dawg Freeman knows the deal

If anything @Goldie needs to ban beezy for antagonizing @Kandy when she's not paying her attention. Not one of you niggas had her back. Instead yall asking kandy what she did or I'm not touching that situation. White bitch nothing but trouble but she "cool" to some of yall so yall let that selective rage show. I'm not letting that shit go until niggas answer why they give that bitch a pass to be on bullshit.

Sup bitch.. I ain't even posted on here in at least 2 weeks

Show me where I hurt you....

WHY YOU STILL TYPING MY NAME
I don't even know who you are
Stupid bitch

If anything @Goldie needs to ban beezy for antagonizing @Kandy when she's not paying her attention. Not one of you niggas had her back. Instead yall asking kandy what she did or I'm not touching that situation. White bitch nothing but trouble but she "cool" to some of yall so yall let that selective rage show. I'm not letting that shit go until niggas answer why they give that bitch a pass to be on bullshit.
Wah wah wah bitch I'm lil baby

Sup friend
I just logged on here for the fuck of it
And I'll be damned I'm being talked about
How you doing Beta?
I'm back in the states bracing for a winter storm tomorrow night ugh
I'm cool getting back in the gym finally and idk why you upset about the storm, you gonna love being inside drinking

Back