Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

Kap collusion shit was a labor dispute. Kap kneeling is a whole other issue. You can't combine the two then criticize his actions as one on 2 separate issues.
an the result was settling the labor dispute but still want to work for that employer?

an the result was settling the labor dispute but still want to work for that employer?

Happens everyday. People file EEO suits against the gov't and their supervisor all the time. They still work for the gov't but transfer to a different division within the same department.

Happens everyday. People file EEO suits against the gov't and their supervisor all the time. They still work for the gov't but transfer to a different division within the same department.

That's while they're employed there, or because the employer is forced to reinstate them. They don't expect to be an external hire after suing, Haha.

You nor I know their end game. You can say the game is over and I won't.
UkED.gif

That's while they're employed there, or because the employer is forced to reinstate them. They don't expect to be an external hire after suing, Haha.

There are people who sue over being passed over for a job win that grievance and get the job as an external hire.

Anything else?

Look at you crab in barrel niggas shitting on a man who has done absolutely nothing wrong

Crabs!

Him taking that check from the NFL to not speak about what happened aint funny in the light to you? You of all people I thought would have something to say about that.

Im with Kaep besides that bullshit though

Him taking that check from the NFL to not speak about what happened aint funny in the light to you? You of all people I thought would have something to say about that.

Im with Kaep besides that bullshit though
That's probably only a fraction of the money he should have gotten had he been playing. He was owed that. Regardless, what's got to do with us? Why is that a reason to turn on him??

That's probably only a fraction of the money he should have gotten had he been playing. He was owed that. Regardless, what's got to do with us? Why is that a reason to turn on him??

I know i didnt but I dont think anybody turned on when it comes to work outside of football

And him going hush about the the evidence he said he had on the owners is still some side eye shit no matter how you slice

There are people who sue over being passed over for a job win that grievance and get the job as an external hire.

Anything else?

If the employer a valid reason to not hire a person, the applicant would have lost the case. If the employer lost, then they were found to be committing illegal discrimination. So now that it's been determined they don't have a valid reason to not hire someone and they're still there waiting for the job, what option do you have but to hire them? Go to court again KNOWING they'll lose? They're basically forced to hire them.

This isn't Kap's situation.

WTF do yall not get that
If the employer a valid reason to not hire a person, the applicant would have lost the case. If the employer lost, then they were found to be committing illegal discrimination. So now that it's been determined they don't have a valid reason to not hire someone and they're still there waiting for the job, what option do you have but to hire them? Go to court again KNOWING they'll lose? They're basically forced to hire them.

This isn't Kap's situation.

The point remains the same that a person can file a grievance win that case and still be hired by said company. Which was the point from the get go.

So yes Kap settled his collusion case and had every right to still expect to be hired. All the while knowing damn well those teams wasn't going to sign him.

CRAB.

I repeat. He has done nothing wrong

You like one of them niggas back in the day who would for criticize MLK after he got his head bust and thrown in jail for the 50th time..

MLK didn't have people marching for something he didn't genuinely feel.
WTF do yall not get that

The point remains the same that a person can file a grievance win that case and still be hired by said company. Which was the point from the get go.

So yes Kap settled his collusion case and had every right to still expect to be hired. All the while knowing damn well those teams wasn't going to sign him.

Can? You CAN spit in a managers face during an interviewer, and still get hired. You don't reasonably expect to though.

Back