Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

And him going hush about the the evidence he said he had on the owners is still some side eye shit no matter how you slice
Bruhhh. Whatever. If you're on Twitter you would know how much vitriol this man gets from white supremacists. But i bet seeing black people talk down is what hurts more... Even if I felt the way you and DOS felt I would never type and publish a negative word about that man, because....

Im on code.

Bruhhh. Whatever. If you're on Twitter you would know how much vitriol this man gets from white supremacists. But i bet seeing black people talk down is what hurts more... Even if I felt the way you would DOS felt I would never type and publish of negative word about that man, because....

Im on code.

Fuck them white folks. Im with Kaep but taking that hush money was a win for them white folks

Bruhhh. Whatever. If you're on Twitter you would know how much vitriol this man gets from white supremacists. But i bet seeing black people talk down is what hurts more... Even if I felt the way you and DOS felt I would never type and publish of negative word about that man, because....

Im on code.
you can be on code and realize someone allowed someone to get away with continuing to hurt your people?

so you can stay on code but he can be selfish?

so staying on code is to not say nothing even among us?

cool.

MLK didn't have people marching for something he didn't genuinely feel.

Can? You CAN spit in a managers face during an interviewer, and still get hired. You don't reasonably expect to though.
How tf you know what he feels? Do you know that man gets death threats? You've never gotten a death threat from a nazi and kkk, right? Right.

you can be on code and realize someone allowed someone to get away with continuing to hurt your people?

cool.

He aint hurting anybody fam lol

How tf you know what he feels? Do you know that man gets death threats? You've never gotten a death threat from a nazi and kkk, right? Right.

His actions showed how he feels. He's not really trying to play football, but he has black people out here standing up for him like he is. Stop being dishonest with your people and supporters.

cool.
How has a man who sacrificed his playing career and started a Know Your Rights camp to teach black children about how to deal with the police selfish??? Hes enlightened millions of people worldwide yet you say he selfish.

That's pretty selfish of you

How has a man who sacrificed his playing career and started a Know Your Rights camp to teach black children about how to deal with the police selfish??? Hes enlightened millions of people worldwide yet you say he selfish.

That's pretty selfish of you
how he moved with the nfl is hella selfish

A direct answer to the question. Is Kap a crab for negative comments about Jay because of his deal with the NFL? If not, do you not think Jay's deal has helped the black community?
Bruh if you knew anything about Jay Z all of his friends say he piggybacks niggas to get to the next step. Jaz-o, Dame, even the niggas he used to hustle with have said the SAME thing about him.

Every move Jay makes with the NFL is to position himself to become an owner.

All I've seen so far is 2 old ass Latinas shaking their ass during the half time show. But this ain't about Jay..

Bruh if you knew anything about Jay Z all of his friends say he piggybacks niggas to get to the next step. Jaz-o, Dame, even the niggas he used to hustle with have said the SAME thing about him.

All I've seen so far is 2 old ass Latinas shaking their ass during the half time show. But this ain't about Jay..

He aint never steal from them though.

That's a lot to not answer a question. You not paying attention isn't Jay's fault.

Back