Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

And smh at calling people crabs, then shittin on Jay's contributions to help people.
this is true....we got a what 100 pg thread on how jay aint shit.

i dont recall the word crab being thrown around tho.

i guess insulting jay is ok even tho i was saying he helps out our community.

I never shit on Jay's contributions I'm just telling you his contributions aint all that yet and don't outweigh Kaps
Lol Jay is 50 Kap is 32

a 32 year old man who just started doing things for the community in 2016 outweighs a man who has been doing work since 2006

yea, iight.

correct me if im wrong on when Kaep started giving back but regardless yall gotta stop with the cap.

They really dont outweigh each other at all, cause as long as its for one cause it’s all good.

Need to stop making everything a fucking competition, especially the shit that doesn’t need to be...

You said all he does is piggyback off people to serve himself. And that he hasn't done anything but put on a halftime show. That sounds like shittin on him.
He hasn't done anything in the context of this NFL deal yet. But this ain't about jay tho

Lol Jay is 50 Kap is 32

a 32 year old man who just started doing things for the community in 2016 outweighs a man who has been doing work since 2006

yea, iight.

correct me if im wrong on when Kaep started giving back but regardless yall gotta stop with the cap.

They really dont outweigh each other at all, cause as long as its for one cause it’s all good.

Need to stop making everything a fucking competition, especially the shit that doesn’t need to be...
You're out of context

He did the 10 year 100 million dollar deal. The only point I wanted to make about Jay was he's contributing. Kap has criticized him. I asked if that made him a crab too.
My answer is no. This was his thing in the first place. He started this, he has the right criticize anyone who jumps in later

My answer is no. This was his thing in the first place. He started this, he has the right criticize anyone who jumps in later

No.
He didn’t start anything. folks been portraying police brutality for decades on decades.

This ain’t new and no you can’t criticize someone. Kaep not a damn expert on this to be talking about anybody if they doing their part

No.
He didn’t start anything. folks been portraying police brutality for decades on decades.

This ain’t new and no you can’t criticize someone. Kaep not a damn expert on this to be talking about anybody if they doing their part
Context bruh. Come on. It started with kneeling

Back