Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

Nipsey was trying to work with LAPD for some shit too and nobody will ever questioned him because he trying to make shit change

Police are a problem thats a fact. But its the folks thats wearing the badge and not the badge it self.

I know a few all black neighborhoods that have mostly black police, city council and mayor and those issues dont happen. Its the mostly KKK that gets in law enforcement, judges and shit like that that let shit fly like police brutality.

If we had folks out here trying to be judges councilman and mayors and pass laws that would help.

Just like with reparations. Until we out here in the position to give it we will never get it.

But like I said. Im with Kaep and the Players Coalition thing

Sounds nice but the fact is LAPD trying to work with Nipsey and the community wasn't reciprocated. So what are you really trying point out with that statement?

Sounds nice but the fact is LAPD trying to work with Nipsey and the community wasn't reciprocated. So what are you really trying point out with that statement?

He got killed before he did anything.

Im just pointing it out

He got killed before he did anything.

Im just pointing it out

So you going to skip over the fact that while alive Nipsey supposedly met with the LAPD and city council more than once. That Nipsey and others also stated that the police stayed at the Marathon store harrassing them and searching them and questioning them about non-existent illegal activities?

So why you crying about a woman who standing with and fighting with her man? Especially when he don't have a problem with it.
we dont know if he had a problem with it.
my problem is ....stop giving these people a fucking out.

her blurting out shit...gave someone else an out.

leave that shit on them if we playing the blame game.

its that simple

I'm bothered because he's faking the funk to keep the martyr image going. Like I said before, if he just said "I'm done with football, and focusing on _______ now" it would be different. He still has people out here saying "Until Kap is on a team..." when he doesn't want to be on a team. I don't like having people ride for your cause when you don't really care about it.

So you going to skip over the fact that while alive Nipsey supposedly met with the LAPD and city council more than once. That Nipsey and others also stated that the police stayed at the Marathon store harrassing them and searching them and questioning them about non-existent illegal activities?
I never got this. With all the cameras he has shown he has on that property. He never once thought of complying evidence and suing them?

its that simple

If they still together through all of this shit you and some others are complaining about from her. Reason would stand to show that they wouldn't still be together if Kap had a problem with it. Just my take on that.

She has more knowledge of the dealings than any of do. What you think is her blurting out, I think is her making calculated statements.

I don’t get where the hate comes from for this man.. The only other high profile nigga who has taken a bold stand publicly on this issues beside Kap is Jesse Williams.. Everybody else has taken the safe route...
are you serious?

bruh....i was always with kap since im a diehard niners fan.
i was with him during the start......even got a jersey to stunt an protest in london when they played there...but i never made the game.

thats how much i rode with him.

he lost me by letting the nfl skate accountability for a few pennies.
and when he had them on the wall he looked out for himself when it was obviously bigger than him.
we will never know who else was colluded against because we never got the chance to force the emails and texts.
he had the platform and was within striking distance to blow this whole shit wide open...i beleive.
what if i felt i was colluded against. i woulda had my proof but not the platform.
but he settled on himself and his wanting to play the game and some dough.
and then after all that he still wants to work for them?

so yes......that shit pissed me off..because black people was behind him.
im tired of people pretending to be about that life...lying to us.
but i guess his community work should outshine the what ifs.

its that simple

This is true. If you think you're being discriminated against for a job opportunity then you get your shit straight, apply, and make them explain not picking you. You don't let your lady go call the manager a bitch when you're waiting to hear back though. It gives them an out that'll hold up...valid or not.

This is true. If you think you're being discriminated against for a job opportunity then you get your shit straight, apply, and make them explain not picking you. You don't let your lady go call the manager a bitch when you're waiting to hear back though. It gives them an out that'll hold up...valid or not.
right.

why give a chance to say ...well, we cant because of the verbal attacks.

timing is everything.

you can just be saying shit when your man trying to find work.
you call one out in an old boys club type environment.....how was it supposed to end?
If they still together through all of this shit you and some others are complaining about from her. Reason would stand to show that they wouldn't still be together if Kap had a problem with it. Just my take on that.

She has more knowledge of the dealings than any of do. What you think is her blurting out, I think is her making calculated statements.
being still together doesnt mean he didnt have a problem with it.

yup...calculated statements.

are you serious?

bruh....i was always with kap since im a diehard niners fan.
i was with him during the start......even got a jersey to stunt an protest in london when they played there...but i never made the game.

thats how much i rode with him.

he lost me by letting the nfl skate accountability for a few pennies.
and when he had them on the wall he looked out for himself when it was obviously bigger than him.
we will never know who else was colluded against because we never got the chance to force the emails and texts.
he had the platform and was within striking distance to blow this whole shit wide open...i beleive.
what if i felt i was colluded against. i woulda had my proof but not the platform.
but he settled on himself and his wanting to play the game and some dough.
and then after all that he still wants to work for them?

so yes......that shit pissed me off..because black people was behind him.
im tired of people pretending to be about that life...lying to us.
but i guess his community work should outshine the what ifs.

The bold say it all.

I never got this. With all the cameras he has shown he has on that property. He never once thought of complying evidence and suing them?

Legally it'd probably be tough. In the law's eyes he's a gang member around other gang members, so keeping an eye on him was probably something they could defend.

right.

why give a chance to say ...well, we cant because of the verbal attacks.

timing is everything.

you can just be saying shit when your man trying to find work.
you call one out in an old boys club type environment.....how was it supposed to end?

being still together doesnt mean he didnt have a problem with it.

yup...calculated statements.

True but it also ain't the problem if it is one at all that YOU keep trying to make it out to be just cause that wouldn't be how YOU operate.

True but it also ain't the problem if it is one at all that YOU keep trying to make it out to be just cause that wouldn't be how YOU operate.
its not about how i would operate....its about letting them win this game.

matter of fact losing a game aint the same as them winning.

the shit was played wrong.

or maybe we believe in him too much.

i can admit that tho.
i feel like it would have but we will never know.

and why?

what was the result in all this?

Kap collusion shit was a labor dispute. Kap kneeling is a whole other issue. You can't combine the two then criticize his actions as one on 2 separate issues.

Back