Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Help me understand,

Why are the texts brought up , if it wasn’t about March 25?

Let’s say he out hands on her in the past, what that got to do with what he was arrested for? If he didn’t touch her when he was arrested, what we talking about?

Proving he touched her THAT night is why we are here.

Am I wrong somewhere?

And what does “ I still want to be with you” and “ even if you lie, there may be an investigation ”even mean?

Did he hit her and was that mentioned?

Help me understand,

Let’s say he out hands on her in the past, what that got to do with what he was arrested for? If he didn’t touch her when he was arrested, what we talking about?

Am I wrong somewhere?

They are trying to establish a pattern of behavior

that he puts hands on his significant other previously.. sooo he may have done it this time too. That's what they trying to establish. Cmon bruh it aint that hard to connect the dots here
*Sigh*
Smdh

Help me understand,

Am I wrong somewhere?
And what does “ I still want to be with you” and “ even if you lie, there may be an investigation ”even mean?

Did he hit her and was that mentioned?
It's over family.

39jx2y.jpg

Nah fuck that.

How so?

Them texts have no contexts, and doesn’t mention abuse. How do we know they were read in order? And what was meant by “it’s fake”? What’s fake?

Her saying she’ll just say “she hit her head” to get stringer pain pills cuz she can’t sleep doesn’t imply he hit her. Broad sounds like a pill head

Remember the night bruh got arrested, it was pills all over the floor. Sleeping pills and she been drinking. Said her sucked her and broke her finger and choked….all seeming bit true

Nah it ain’t over

Nah fuck that.

How so?

Them texts have no contexts, and doesn’t mention abuse. How do we know they were read in order? And what was meant by “it’s fake”? What’s fake?

Her saying she’ll just say “she hit her head” to get stringer pain pills cuz she can’t sleep doesn’t imply he hit her. Broad sounds like a pill head

Remember the night bruh got arrested, it was pills all over the floor. Sleeping pills and she been drinking. Said her sucked her and broke her finger and choked….all seeming bit true

Nah it ain’t over

It's okay brother... You can rest now.

It's okay brother... You can rest now.
Nope,

No decaf for me.

Imma fight the hood fight

They out here trying to slander that man’s character .

I bet when they enter the evidence from London, they say charges dropped. But the fact he was in that position will get more attention than the dropped charges.

Maybe I will take a nap.
But I ain’t done

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you.”-Grace Jabbari

Sheesh it is a wrap for Majors

"Why would I tell them what really happened when it's clear I want to be with you"

That's a wild ass statement to have entered into evidence.
Could Majors attorney talk around what could be implied here? Sure and maybe it she's playing chess.

But most folks on the jury hearing that are gonna assume she was protecting him from an assault he made on her at that time, that's the reasonable assumption.

"Why would I tell them what really happened when it's clear I want to be with you"

That's a wild ass statement to have entered into evidence.
Could Majors attorney talk around what could be implied here? Sure and maybe it she's playing chess.

But most folks on the jury hearing that are gonna assume she was protecting him from an assault he made on her at that time, that's the reasonable assumption.
Yes, it is reasonable assumption without context during a trial about abuse.

But people should be able to see that without context anything can look like something else completely with something all ready dominating the topic at hand.

I rather say it’s over based off facts vs assumption of what it sounds like.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is an official confirmation but there was a rumor out there that there was a clause in his contract that he was to be Kang and every variant which can explain why Marvel / Disney isnt or hasnt totally dropped or recasted the character. So take this as a grain of salt

I wonder if a domestic abuse conviction could be a breach of contract. I'd imagine Disney has clauses in contracts for image

Dudes career is over & let’s call it what it is. He’s a dumbass. Anyone who throws that suicide shit out there after abusing someone just pisses me off even more. No one should feel sorry for this nigga he has the biggest hand in his own downfall.

Back