Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Two different situations, like you said in the Diddy thread a person can be guilty of one thing and innocent of another. It's looking like he kicked her ass and talked her out of going to get medical attention so he wouldn't get in trouble
I think I used that in the rkelly thread.
But see watch this.

You can be right with your post. <——-I can say that while others can’t.

But unless there’s proof….did he actually say it or do something.

You telling me that shit ain’t wide open to interpretation!

It’s crazy that I’m even asking to show me how he’s guilty of physical abuse. Something a lot are already saying happened.

Fuck that if I ever go to court, one of my questions for jury selection will be, “ have you ever posted on ABW”. You niggas will send a nigga to jail over a “🤬” emoji saying it shows I’m verbally abusive.

Last edited:
It’s crazy that I’m even asking to show me how he’s guilty of physical abuse. Something a lot are already saying happened.

Fuck that if I ever go to court, one of my questions for jury selection will be, “ have you ever posted on ABW”. You nigga will send a nigga to jail over a “🤬” emoji saying it shows I’m verbally abusive.

you bring up ABW in court your post history is getting put into evidence nigga... you sure you want that?

:sayit:

Ok I'll bite. Like what?
She came at him with a knife high on coke and pills. He side stepped her and she fell. Hit her head in a chair. But where the drugs come from= investigation. Did that man hit her, investigation.

Same shit he’s going thru now.

Or maybe he disarmed her and shoved her and she fell? Hit her head on the same chair. Self defense….but is it= investigation.

Again, Same shit he’s going thru now.

But let me guess….that makes no sense and Dos you reaching.

And them texts isn’t reaching?

She came at him with a knife high on coke and pills. He side stepped her and she fell. Hit her head in a chair. But where the drugs come from= investigation. Did that man hit her, investigation.

Same shit he’s going thru now.

Or maybe he disarmed her and shoved her and she fell? Hit her head on the same chair. Self defense….but is it= investigation.

Again, Same shit he’s going thru now.

But let me guess….that makes no sense and Dos you reaching.

And them texts isn’t reaching?
So you want to go the route that she was the abuser and was injured in her own attack and he didn't want her to go to the hospital for fear of an investigation into him

you bring up ABW in court your post history is getting put into evidence nigga... you sure you want that?

:sayit:
Stfu @Inori

My posting history will show I’m a stellar member of society and im here to be a servant to the most high. But that I think a few court cases didn’t seems right but that I’m against harming of women and children as shown by my philanthropy works across multiple countries. I respect facts and truth and not how a perspective because of fear of challenging the norm or mainstream. Something’s that also in my posting history.

Are you going to be selective or holistic?
You a good and fair dude, so I know I don’t need to worry about you.

So stfu @Inori 🤣😂🤣😂

Dudes career is over & let’s call it what it is. He’s a dumbass. Anyone who throws that suicide shit out there after abusing someone just pisses me off even more. No one should feel sorry for this nigga he has the biggest hand in his own downfall.

Like bruh I’ve seen women say that a lot of dudes they mess with say that to get them back. And I can’t utter that shit out my mouth at all. Never would kill myself or make somebody think I might. Craziness

This nigga about to lose everything he worked for, for a junkie looking broad. Who raised these niggas mane? Like nigga you famous you can get any broad you want just go to the next and be out.

Man I really think it’s entitlement. Wouldn’t even argue with her if she was looking through my phone anyway. Niggas refuse to let shit go.

All I’ve seen this far is evidence that they both are sick people.

She sucks for getting grabby with him then playing the victim

And he sucks for being an obvious manipulator and control freak.
At least this post make a bit of sense.

I still want my fade. But I won’t take nothing from this post

At least this post make a bit of sense.

I still want my fade. But I won’t take nothing from this post
Bitch is obviously a danger to him and herself.

He an idiot for sticking around for as long as he did.

An even bigger idiot for trying to run game on a bitch that grew up in a matriarchal society, where conflicts like this are the social norm for them and acceptable behavior.

Back