Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

when is the driver expected to testify?

Apparently Monday. They were allegedly looking for an interpreter for the driver (I don't know his origin).

This guy i found on YT who apparently is a lawyer that focuses on battery cases, has been following the trial. Other vidz I saw mainly came from mainstream media outlets and that Meghann Cunliff legal reporter is focused on Young Thug trial and not this.
Some of the key videos from his channel:

The alleged text recieved by Majors which kicked shit off in the car said something along the lines of "i wish I was with you to kiss you" or some basic shit like that, and that's what caused jabbari to take Majors's phone from him.

The YT guy also mentioned in his video that the defense fucked up on cross-examination and that those texts from majors which inferred that there would be an investigation if she went to the hospital from a year ago, alongside those dumbass texts of him saying he wanted to kill himself and that he was a horrible man...all were previously inadmissible. The defense opened the Pandora's box to that one. He also said as a result, Majors may not take the stand as he wouldn't want to answer Qs regarding those texts.

Avengers: how do we stop Kang!! He's too powerful

Rhodey: a white bitch 🧐

Avengers:????

Rhodey: he's a powerful black man, a white bitch will take them down every time.... I don't make the rules 🤷🏿‍♂️

That only works if Terrence Howard comes back and plays Rhodey for that movie.

The plot thickens.

I think a lot of this case was going to hinge on what the driver said as the alleged assault happened in the car, and he alongside victim and defendant were the only ones to know what really took place.

What if the people that she ran into that night, what if the boyfriend actually stepped to majors over this

This chick was wrong and someone coulda got hurt

All I’ve seen this far is evidence that they both are sick people.

She sucks for getting grabby with him then playing the victim

And he sucks for being an obvious manipulator and control freak.
Most accurate post in this thread, most of everything else is rubbish (especially anything @DOS_patos posts).

I called Majors one of the worst actors ever in the Lovecraft Country thread, so maybe i should recuse myself......

Back