Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Man that nigga weird lol.

i was kinda jackin him too at one point..niggas really a weirdo 🤣

Hopefully my nigga Boyega keep stannin on bidness.

Imagine you're young rising Hollywood star and you're in a car fighting with a bitch who's built like a pencil and you're running down a random ass street in NY to get a way from the weirdo YOU chose to throw away every fucking thing you worked for away for a junkie looking white.

Then ffwd you bag every hood nigga dream girl in Meagan Goode but now she sees you telling said junkie looking white that you want her to be like Mrs King and or Mrs Obama.

Like is this real life? Did the Thanos snap really happen?

It always be them SUPER MID pink toes too.

Honestly tho, a lot of focus is being put on her for being white and I think that misses the mark…

The nigga was willing to throw his career away over his personal affairs with a woman, period. Doesn’t matter if she was a fine black woman, the end result would be the same; him sounding controlling/manipulative and being accused of domestic violence.
It matters to me but I get what you're saying. In the big scheme does it matter if a victim is white, black or purple? Not at all but I rather my downfall or come up be with a person of color but thats me personally. Far as the law it shouldn't matter the color wrong is wrong so I agree

Honestly tho, a lot of focus is being put on her for being white and I think that misses the mark…

The nigga was willing to throw his career away over his personal affairs with a woman, period. Doesn’t matter if she was a fine black woman, the end result would be the same; him sounding controlling/manipulative and being accused of domestic violence.

Yeah, I agree
I understand the racial aspect of it all.
But in this case , the fact he was contracted with… which is clean cut family friendly Disney

No matter what race she was, they were going have him on the chopping block

I’ll say Disney has been patient tho because they knew this guy was gold… very talented brother and they put their entire franchise on his back

But I can’t see them moving forward with him after this trial… guilty or not

Last edited:
You know how many brothers have broken down to me why the "prefer" white women ? They're more submissive, they don't talk back. And I always respond with "because they have the law on their side". That's a curveball, niggas don't want to hear that. Niggas just want the perceived benefits and privilege that comes with Becky, they don't care that there's just as much risk that comes with Becky

These arw my thoughts. There are no victims in these toxic relationships except if children are present. Both men and women can choose not to deal with a person who is abusive or toxic.

I have been there myself with a crazy women, because she was thick. Its not worth it and they will never change. My cousin has been married to a toxic women since 98.

He has lost several jobs, his health declined and she keeps claiming he is abusive and gets him arrested. I heard her on the phone calling him bitches and threatening to kill him in his sleep.

Its clearly a double standard when a women says she is a victim of DV, even without proof. The fact is these are personal matters that only those involved can end.

I do not believe that the courts should be involved unless someone is clearly injured and I do not believe that anyone should lose their job or position over a private matter.

Again these are adults making the decision to deal with each other. People calling Jonathan controlling. Then why is Meagan with him now? Its not like his ex could not leave him.

Where does the accountability began for women who choose these men? I accepted accountability when I chose to deal with a crazy toxic chick and my family holds my cousin accountable for the wife he chose.

You are right...but the optics of a Black man losing anything because of his involvement with a white woman is always gonna sting extra

This,as if 36 24 36 black girl would have made their ball of fuckery worth it, and almost acceptable...nah

Wonder if it's an eye opener for her and if she stays or not. From an outside perspective it looks like she should run
If Megan is gonna be with him I hope she at least is aware enough to walk away if he starts to show controlling behavior. She seems like such a free spirit and she just got out of marriage where she had to be in box.

Last edited:
Y’all still find a way to circle back to shit on the black man.

This cave bitch is guilty. Period. She lied and the cops sided with her. She’s a drunk pill popping fish and chips eating skank who tried to ruin a man’s career and image.

But nah, Abw says ….yea yea yea, but he weird. He runs funny and he’s emotional abusive.

Can you niggas focus!!!!

So what he was smashing the below basic of basic white broads

Y’all are as bad as them damn racist cops.

IMG_9445.jpeg
Ole I hate you niggas ass …uh ….niggas.

Even when a Becky is dead wrong …y’all still find a way.

Only code you niggas know is to unlock the white mans phones.

Now y’all hope Megan is safe?

In fucking credible

Smdh

Back