Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

She chased that muhfucka like she was Wile E. Coyote. And HE's getting cancelled because of it.

giphy.gif

Funny world we live in.

This is it? Niggs bout to lose it all for running away?????

Looking like groundskeeper running in Get Out

Now while I believe Johnathan majors hit that white girl (they was clearly hitting each other), I dont like this space of bad relationships and unflattering times in ppls real lives being criminalized. Shake under anybody tree shit gon fall out. Im just not interested in it as a bystander.

Agreed, its sort of like people are making these broad statements about him based on his texts messages in a time of conflict between him and that chick. Lots of people say stupid shit when they are amped up and in the middle of an argument. It's weird how much people like taking screenshots of a person when they are at their worst and then acting like that's representative of them as whole.

1.) Seeing him run from shorty like that…
2.) Knowing she went out and partied afterwards…
3.) Majors returning to his place with the cops the next morning and she’s laid out like she’s been pummeled…

The woman is crazy.

We’ve all seen toxic people and relationships. Yes, Majors gives off toxic vibes but this woman gives off bat shit insane.

If we wouldn’t admonish a woman for her poor behavior in reaction to a nigga off his rocks, it’s hard for me to see how we judge a man in his worst moments dealing with a clear loon.

His mistake was not leaving sooner. Can’t convince me that the signs weren’t there from jump.

1.) Seeing him run from shorty like that…
2.) Knowing she went out and partied afterwards…
3.) Majors returning to his place with the cops the next morning and she’s laid out like she’s been pummeled…

The woman is crazy.

We’ve all seen toxic people and relationships. Yes, Majors gives off toxic vibes but this woman gives off bat shit insane.

If we wouldn’t admonish a woman for her poor behavior in reaction to a nigga off his rocks, it’s hard for me to see how we judge a man in his worst moments dealing with a clear loon.

His mistake was not leaving sooner. Can’t convince me that the signs weren’t there from jump.
For some odd reason some men are highly infatuated with crazy coochie.

Nah man... there's no way you can listen to that recording and not be like... "this guy is a dickhead"

He may be a dickhead but the distinct point to make out here was:

The tweet said: "Majors was upset she went to the pub with a friend".

If you took that at face value, you'd think "oh he was controlling, he don't want her to go out or have friends" etc.

Yet when you listen to the actual audio, he said:

Majors: …be doing right now? Period. This is actually, period. Do you understand that?
Jabbari: Yeah.

Majors: Do you really though baby? Do you really?
Jabbari: Yes.
Majors: Then how dare you come home drunk and disturb the peace of our house when we have a plan.

Jabbari: I said I’m sorry
Majors: I would like to get to the point where your friends know what job I’m on and go “I think Grace is gonna be out of commission.” Get me?
Jabbari: Yeah, I won’t.

Majors: No, no, do you understand that? Because that team, that unit, right? Grace has to be of a certain mindset to support — Coretta Scott King, do you know who that is? That’s Martin Luther King’s wife. Michelle Obama, Barack Obama’s wife.
Jabbari: I know, I shouldn’t have gone out. I’m sorry
Majors: Let me just lay it out for you, right? If I am, I’m just gonna say this. My temper, my shit, my trauma, all that. All that said, right? And let’s say, I’m a great man. A great man. I am doing great things, not just for me, but for my, for my culture and for the world. That is actually the position I’m in. That’s real. I’m not being a dick about it. I didn’t ask for it. I’ve worked, and that’s the situation. The woman that supports me — that I support, the work that — needs to be a great woman and make sacrifices the way that man is making for her and for them ultimately. Last night, two nights ago, you did not do that.

Jabbari: I’m sorry
Majors: You did not do that, which was took away from the plan. And the plan is everything. If it was just you in the house drunk, maybe I could have swallowed it. Or I was just gonna like, “Hey, let’s go just bed. I’m just gonna bed, I’m not hungry, blah blah blah. Because Grace isn’t here. Why? She was drunk. Why else? She was clogged by whatever was going on.” Fine. I can take that. Fine

He's chastising her for being out drunk, which from the sounds of it, has not been the first time. He talked about "the plan" which again implies they've discussed the future and how things need to be a certain way. Him being a rising Holywood star, it wouldn't be unsurprising for him to say to his girl, "ayo stop being a drunk out in public all the time, it reflects badly on me".

Like I said, I don't doubt he's a dickhead, I'm merely pointing out how inaccurate narratives can be drawn out from a tweet that to me doesn't resonate to his underlying issues with her in the audio presented into evidence. Her drinking habits had already been established by the medical expert witness who said she was an alcoholic or bordering on as such.

He may be a dickhead but the distinct point to make out here was:

The tweet said: "Majors was upset she went to the pub with a friend".

If you took that at face value, you'd think "oh he was controlling, he don't want her to go out or have friends" etc.

Yet when you listen to the actual audio, he said:

Majors: …be doing right now? Period. This is actually, period. Do you understand that?
Jabbari: Yeah.

Majors: Do you really though baby? Do you really?
Jabbari: Yes.
Majors: Then how dare you come home drunk and disturb the peace of our house when we have a plan.

Jabbari: I said I’m sorry
Majors: I would like to get to the point where your friends know what job I’m on and go “I think Grace is gonna be out of commission.” Get me?
Jabbari: Yeah, I won’t.

Majors: No, no, do you understand that? Because that team, that unit, right? Grace has to be of a certain mindset to support — Coretta Scott King, do you know who that is? That’s Martin Luther King’s wife. Michelle Obama, Barack Obama’s wife.
Jabbari: I know, I shouldn’t have gone out. I’m sorry
Majors: Let me just lay it out for you, right? If I am, I’m just gonna say this. My temper, my shit, my trauma, all that. All that said, right? And let’s say, I’m a great man. A great man. I am doing great things, not just for me, but for my, for my culture and for the world. That is actually the position I’m in. That’s real. I’m not being a dick about it. I didn’t ask for it. I’ve worked, and that’s the situation. The woman that supports me — that I support, the work that — needs to be a great woman and make sacrifices the way that man is making for her and for them ultimately. Last night, two nights ago, you did not do that.

Jabbari: I’m sorry
Majors: You did not do that, which was took away from the plan. And the plan is everything. If it was just you in the house drunk, maybe I could have swallowed it. Or I was just gonna like, “Hey, let’s go just bed. I’m just gonna bed, I’m not hungry, blah blah blah. Because Grace isn’t here. Why? She was drunk. Why else? She was clogged by whatever was going on.” Fine. I can take that. Fine

He's chastising her for being out drunk, which from the sounds of it, has not been the first time. He talked about "the plan" which again implies they've discussed the future and how things need to be a certain way. Him being a rising Holywood star, it wouldn't be unsurprising for him to say to his girl, "ayo stop being a drunk out in public all the time, it reflects badly on me".

Like I said, I don't doubt he's a dickhead, I'm merely pointing out how inaccurate narratives can be drawn out from a tweet that to me doesn't resonate to his underlying issues with her in the audio presented into evidence. Her drinking habits had already been established by the medical expert witness who said she was an alcoholic or bordering on as such.
All those words. All that energy and emotion toward a foreign fishstick

Back