Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Dudes career is over & let’s call it what it is. He’s a dumbass. Anyone who throws that suicide shit out there after abusing someone just pisses me off even more. No one should feel sorry for this nigga he has the biggest hand in his own downfall.
I get your point.
But when did he abuse her?

His only issue that can be proven so far is he stayed.

Where’s the abuse?
Are you saying physical? Emotional? Mental?
The last two maybe. But where evidence of physical abuse?

I get your point.

Where’s the abuse?

My guy I’m not the prosecutor the case is public record Google it lol

The only other thing I got to say about this is I hope Meagan Goode aight.

I get your point.

Where’s the abuse?
He pretty much confirmed some physical violence happened and wasn't reported because of fear of an investigation

My guy I’m not the prosecutor the case is public record Google it lol

The only other thing I got to say about this is I hope Meagan Goode aight.
Cmon man. Don’t do that.

You are assuming he abused her. I want to understand how you came to that.

I haven’t seen proof. Your implying you saw/heard enough ti make the accusation.

I’m curious on where or what info You got that i don’t that point to him abusing her.

He pretty much confirmed some physical violence happened and wasn't reported because of fear of an investigation
Where?

SHE said “ I will tell them k hit my head to get stronger pain meds”

How does that equate to he put hands in her?

Where?

SHE said “ I will tell them k hit my head to get stronger pain meds”

How does that equate to he put hands in her?
“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to an investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”
2nd paragraph of the article

Dos

How much smoke do you need to see before you believe a fire has been set or is in the general vicinity?

Dos

How much smoke do you need to see before you believe a fire has been set or is in the general vicinity?
Seriously?

So this chick can lie, chase this man 5-6 blocks, leave the country and other shit but y’all take some shit and assume something happened without proof because of what it sounds like!

Nah.

I’m not riding .
Show me proof and not based on assumption and I’ll shut up.

that he puts hands on his significant other previously.. sooo he may have done it this time too. That's what they trying to establish. Cmon bruh it aint that hard to connect the dots here

lol everyday! You see what I go through right

Seriously?

So this chick can lie, chase this man 5-6 blocks, leave the country and other shit but y’all take some shit and assume something happened without proof because of what it sounds like!

Nah.

I’m not riding .
Show me proof and not based on assumption and I’ll shut up.
Two different situations, like you said in the Diddy thread a person can be guilty of one thing and innocent of another. It's looking like he kicked her ass and talked her out of going to get medical attention so he wouldn't get in trouble

Back