Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

folks was saying that when this thread started... then more info came out. That's all im sayin lol
I guess we'll see what Disney does but I don't see an outcome that helps him at this point.

You don't come back from getting tossed by Disney and on the flipside I'm not sure he's a good enough actor to win in the court of public opinion.

He was flying close to sun too. Damn shame.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is an official confirmation but there was a rumor out there that there was a clause in his contract that he was to be Kang and every variant which can explain why Marvel / Disney isnt or hasnt totally dropped or recasted the character. So take this as a grain of salt

Dexerto reported that during a recent episode of a podcast titled The Weekly Planet, a crew member on the WWII drama Devotion (which also stars Majors) shared details about Majors's contract, indicating that he may be contractually bound as the exclusive actor to portray all versions of Kang:

"During our filming, JM closed the Kang deal. I remember asking said friend about it, and they shared some details. X number of movies, X number of dollars, and more interestingly, due to the nature of the character and potential multiple versions, JM had a contract clause stating that only he could play any and all versions of Kang.”

I guess we'll see what Disney does but I don't see an outcome that helps him at this point.

You don't come back from getting tossed by Disney and on the flipside I'm not sure he's a good enough actor to win in the court of public opinion.

brudda can act his ass off but that shit aint gon save him in the court of public opinion even if he wins this trial

This nigga went the "ima kill myself route"...even if he's hopefullly innocent of this charge the public stain on him is gonna take a while to get past. Out here wishing for a white Coretta Scott and threatening suicide over some mid milk.

Surprisingly, i couldn't have said it better...

You niggas need to leave white bitches alone

We have 400 years of evidence that they're not for us

Even if you get a down submissive Becky when shit hits the fans she has the law on her side. She has public opinion on her side. Whatever aesthetic benefits you think you get from swimming in milk ain't worth it

Back