Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Are we gonna get transcripts of this trial or what? Don't wanna read on this through opinionated mainstream media lenses.

Where's the chicken that tory lanez allegedly called googly eyed bitch, to report on this shit! 1🤣
I actually am going tk start doing this in the new year.

Cuz a lot of shit that’s told is biased .
I swear if people read certain transcripts opinions would change.

Tory lanez trial is a good example of this being needed

I actually am going tk start doing this in the new year.

Cuz a lot of shit that’s told is biased .
I swear if people read certain transcripts opinions would change.

Tory lanez trial is a good example of this being needed

You mean a trial where the judge explicitly stated that leaking shit to the media and trying to go through blogs hurt the defendant?

So far it sounds like she was the aggressor but his crime was not immediately bending the knee to her demands.

This shit weird as fuck.
Almost like they want to set a precedent for allowing women to act any kind of way up there in New York.

Nahhh, thats too much like right lol

He wanted to have it both ways with a woke Becky

Who remembers one of the opening scenes of Winning Time when they introduced Kareem Abdul-Jabbar... they showed him in his little Afrocentric setting listening to his pro black tapes...then Becky walked in the room lol. They were lowkey mocking him

HA!!! Interesting ngl lol

So far it sounds like she was the aggressor but his crime was not immediately bending the knee to her demands.

This shit weird as fuck.
Almost like they want to set a precedent for allowing women to act any kind of way up there in New York.

I haven't paid much attention to this but going by you guys' accounts and a couple others I've heard speak on it, it's weird that prosecutors would even take this to trial. There's no way that seasoned prosecutors couldn't have foreseen that her testimony would be perceived a certain way.

This nigga went the "ima kill myself route"...even if he's hopefullly innocent of this charge the public stain on him is gonna take a while to get past. Out here wishing for a white Coretta Scott and threatening suicide over some mid milk.
In text messages between Jonathan Majors and accuser Grace Jabbari, the Marvel actor appears to admit to physical violence against his now-ex — six months before Majors was arrested in March and charged with assault in a separate domestic violence case.
“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”
In those September 2022 text messages, Majors had responded to Jabbari, threatening suicide if his then-girlfriend went to the hospital for her injured head.

“Last night I considered killing myself versus coming home,” Majors wrote to Jabbari, adding: “I need love too. Or maybe I’m such a monster and horrible man, I don't deserve it. And I should just kill myself. In this way, my existence is miserable, I want to die.”

Telling her that she could not reject his love and admonishing her for not hugging him after the fight, Majors noted by text: “I will probably kill myself, it’s not really contemplating anymore.” He added: “I’m a monster, a horrible man, not capable of love. I’m killing myself soon.”

“Jonathan, you can't say this I’m going to have to tell someone,” Jabbari responded by text, noting her perceived error in not hugging him.

As the text messages were read aloud to the jury, Majors — seated at the defense table in a black suit and white collared shirt — kept his head down, hands in his lap, his binder of notes shut.

When the prosecutor finished reading the messages, the actor looked briefly at the jury.

The details of that September 2022 incident were not further detailed for the jury, as that earlier incident is still otherwise precluded from coming into trial

Back