Welcome To aBlackWeb

John McCain is in his final days

But she has been goin at Trump. I know I've seen her said on The View. She DESPISE that muthafucca. Lol.

hahhahha.......from what I have seen, some of her Trump-related responses on The View have been measured but Whoopi and Joy be going in......I may have to look at some Youtube videos

hahhahha.......from what I have seen, some of her Trump-related responses on The View have been measured but Whoopi and Joy be going in......I may have to look at some Youtube videos

I think has more to do wit Whoopi and Joy having the longevity on the show. So they got the pull where ABC allows them to go in. So Meghan she's relatively "new"...even tho shes been on there for a couple of years. So yeah she's gonna hold back a lil.

Oh but at that funeral...Meghan had time that day. That was her way of going in. ABC ain't got jurisdiction, so it was pretty much no holds barred. And rightfully so. Call that muthafucca out in front of his peoples.

I wasn't a big McCain fan, but I can say I respected him for not being afraid to stand up against his party. He still a warhawk, and came as bitter for losing against Pres.Obama. still one of the few "moderate" republicans with common sense.

He didn't become "moderate" until the cancer seeped into his brain. He was straight up a racist when he was of sound mind. Wasn't nothing moderate about him when he voted to rescind MLK day. He also voted against the 1990 civil rights act. He made a joke about Iran's leader Ahmadinejad being a monkey. He routinely used the slur gook. Now all of a sudden he's been anointed a saint? Ridiculous.

Back