John McCain is in his final days

Came back from brain surgery throwing shots at Trump. Had my respect before as a POW, but that solidified it. An accomplished life.
Yow that shit is crazy how this cat was a POW and got disrespected by orange then the same cracka turn around and say kneeling is disrespecting vets and the flag sigh

I remember one of them teaparty cacs dissing obeezy and mcain checking blood like nah; we not gon do that.

Don't fuck with repubs and his pic for a running mate was ludicrous and his daughter annoying......but, he was aiight

My only problem with him is his voting records in Congress and the Senate:

-He voted against making MLK a national holiday in 1983.......Arizona was one of the last states to recognize MLK Day
-He repeatedly voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1990

2 things that stood out wit me about him.

This...

One of the very few republicans who didn't tolerate that bs talk about Pres. Obama.

And this...
640.gif

The look on McConnell's face...priceless.

McCain's petty level was on 20,000 that day. Lol! He made sure he was the last vote AND that the country was watching. And then the look at McConnell after he gave the thumbs down was the cherry on top.

Reactions: Inori
2 things that stood out wit me about him.

This...

One of the very few republicans who didn't tolerate that bs talk about Pres. Obama.

And this...
View attachment 67847

The look on McConnell's face...priceless.

McCain's petty level was on 20,000 that day. Lol! He made sure he was the last vote AND that the country was watching. And then the look at McConnell after he gave the thumbs down was the cherry on top.

The stare at the very end was gold.

I was waiting for a DX crotch chop! lmao

Cosign

I thought he was a staunch Obama hater but that's dope he did that and stood up for Obama.

I think him and Obama respect each other. McCain is just one of the very few Repugs who sees thru that smokescreen shyt, and has no problem callin out his own party when they're wrong. Him checkin that old lady is how politics should be. Yeah yall can disagree on policy, but you can show civility at the same time.

He's still a war hawk tho.

Last edited:
John McCain ain't never been that dude in my book.

He was the chairperson of the Committee of Indian Affairs for a few years in the early/mid 00's. During the years he was the chair, they de-funded a small business grant / loan program for Native Americans. I know this because I tried to get my business together back then after a conversation with another Native cat at a doctor's office, where his brother started some lil business and got $40K from the program a couple of years earlier. I applied and didn't hear anything back and then called everyone under the sun until I finally got a cat in New Mexico that told me there was no money and that the program was defunded. Last thing dude said to me was "Well... You can thank your senator John McCain for that, he's the one running the show for Indian programs out there in Washington".