John McCain is in his final days

No

Hes an idiot.

But he actually behaved himself here
Thank goodness because I’ve kinda grown to like you as a poster. If you would have answered yes, then I woulda been at yo neck errday on this site :ghost:

But he was being respectful as far as McCain goes.

But cnn & msnbc been milking this anti mccain storyline

You right... he kept that same energy... I guess the media/public is just "surprised" since more is expected of the president of the united states lol... plus the media of course wanna stir up some shit for ratings as well so I see where you're coming from

he still a piece of shit tho lol

Reactions: JJ Evans
Thank goodness because I’ve kinda grown to like you as a poster. If you would have answered yes, then I woulda been at yo neck errday on this site :ghost:
I will say i hope he serves out his whole 4yr term.

America elected the dummy and we deserve all 4 years of him behind the wheel.

This impeachment shit would be a cop out. And i would rather have an entertaining retard in the WH than Mike Pence.

Mike Pence scares me way more than trump.

You right... he kept that same energy... I guess the media/public is just "surprised" since more is expected of the president of the united states lol... plus the media of course wanna stir up some shit for ratings as well so I see where you're coming from

he still a piece of shit tho lol
And the media using his death to stear a Trump centered narative is more disrespectful than anything Trump didnt say.

I will say i hope he serves out his whole 4yr term.

America elected the dummy and we deserve all 4 years of him behind the wheel.

This impeachment shit would be a cop out. And i would rather have an entertaining retard in the WH than Mike Pence.

Mike Pence scares me way more than trump.
I guess my concern would be if this Psychopathic racist was to win again and 4 years turned into 8 years.

The republicans are hiding behind his loony-ness, while pushing through tons of dangerous policies that will end up hurting blacks more than anybody.

Reactions: IP360
This funeral has to be the longest most boring one on record. I think it's on day 5.

And then what?

I'm just tryin to understand why does it matter. Or why would it seem suspect he went one over the other.

I'm still a fan of the man. Besides I know he regretted being there after ten minutes of that snooze fest.

Is it true her funeral was 8 hours long?

Lol@ Meghan McCain firing shots at Trump. Folks was firing shots at Aretha's funeral too.

You gotta be some kinda POS to where folks utter their disgust for you in FUNERALS!

LOL!!

Go to Aretha Franklin's funeral.
Pretty much. Seems weird that he's giving praise to McCain who was a racist SOB, and sitting next to Dubya. When he could have said those words for a much more worthy figure like the Queen of Soul.

I voted for the man, but he's always surrounded himself with white people (before and after getting elected). People get mad when that's pointed out, but it's true.

Pretty much. Seems weird that he's giving praise to McCain who was a racist SOB, and sitting next to Dubya. When he could have said those words for a much more worthy figure like the Queen of Soul.

I voted for the man, but he's always surrounded himself with white people (before and after getting elected). People get mad when that's pointed out, but it's true.

He went b/c McCain wanted him to speak at his funeral...along with Bush and Clinton.

Hes a former US president. He probably knew mccain well personally. Wouldnt make sense to attend an entertainer he doesnt know as well.

Lol@ Meghan McCain firing shots at Trump. Folks was firing shots at Aretha's funeral too.

You gotta be some kinda POS to where folks utter their disgust for you in FUNERALS!

LOL!!

It's about time she said something because 45 stays talking bout her dad

It's about time she said something because 45 stays talking bout her dad

But she has been goin at Trump. I know I've seen her said on The View. She DESPISE that muthafucca. Lol.