Welcome To aBlackWeb

John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Lose Baby

This is some weirdo shit.

My ex fiancee and I lost a child when we were young (she was 20, I was 23). In the process she almost lost her own life. I wrote about this in another thread when one of our brethren, King of GA, lost his daughter. As my then fiancee was laid up, at no point in time did I think "lemme get a camera and take a pic of her in the hospital bed". Never dawned on me to post anything about it in the various AOL groups we were rather active in back then (this was, of course, 1996). Never thought to let random strangers into our pain for any reason. Shit, my own mother didn't even know about it until last year. To this day even thinking about that whole ordeal brings a lump to my throat. and that happened to us 24 years ago. It was one of the worst days of my life, right up there with losing my father and my grandmother, whom I just lost on the 4th of july. My ex fell apart, and after trying to "stay strong" for her, eventually I fell apart as well.

I don't understand this nigga...

To decide to take a pic of your wife while going through such a terrible loss, and to post all about it on social media is, in my opinion, detestable. The only reason to do this is for attention and likes from strangers. He did it for publicity and for no other reason, and for that he's a piece of shit, and if she agreed to it, they're both pieces of shit. At that point does your fame even matter? Nigga lost a child and said "This'll go good on my IG".

FOH... Nigga either wanted attention from or the sympathy of strangers in an effort to look "vulnerable" for likes.

bruh you’re from a different era and they are getting support for being open I saw a lady on twitter who had a miscarriage talk about how brave it was. I personally wouldn’t do it but I don’t think this is all about likes and attention.

bruh you’re from a different era and they are getting support for being open I saw a lady on twitter who had a miscarriage talk about how brave it was. I personally wouldn’t do it but I don’t think this is all about likes and attention.

You can be open. A photo op is being something else.

There's legit no reason to pull out a camera while your wife is crying in a hospital bed 'cause she lost a baby other than for likes. This shit was posted for publicity and for no other reason. All that "it's brave" talk is exactly the emotion they're counting on to keep it going.

Sacrifice your first born son to the devil. Yeah they do that in real life.

LOL how do you know this? You say it like it's a fact so you must have some proof.

Also, they already have 2 kids, idiot. Is sacrificing your thirdborn in your little acme guide to illuminati rituals?

Finally... who is doing child sacrifices in a hospital? That's literally the absolute worst place to sacrifice anybody - there's people, equipment and medication all for saving lives there you moron.

LOL how do you know this? You say it like it's a fact so you must have some proof.

Also, they already have 2 kids, idiot. Is sacrificing your thirdborn in your little acme guide to illuminati rituals?

Finally... who is doing child sacrifices in a hospital? That's literally the absolute worst place to sacrifice anybody - there's people, equipment and medication all for saving lives there you moron.
I've spoken to dudes that left freemasonary at least in their minds, and they spoke on it. Second child sacrifice is done by freemasons regardless if its firstborn or otherwise. Third they don't care how you do it as long as you do it, also freemasons have their own hospitals and clinics so having staff and equipment means nothing.

You can be open. A photo op is being something else.

Yeah, and the thing is you know it had to be orchestrated to some extent. Think about it. If a photographer is hired to be there for the birth of a child and catch the happy moment, that photographer probably isn't going to start snapping pictures when everything goes to shit. I can't speak for anyone else, but if I was that photographer and things went from two parents welcoming a child into the world to those two parents losing said child, I'd probably be trying to slide out of that room quick. I gotta believe someone directed the photographer to take that pic.

I also find it funny when people say stuff like this is brave. What's brave about it?

To be real.

It’s not right or wrong because everybody different

but that shit is poor taste.

yall are very fucking weird

did it ever occur to you they hired a photographer to take a picture of the birth and instead they ended up capturing something traumatic and heartbreaking????

ofc they released the photos 1. ppl are invested in the lives of celebs, you may not be (which is a lie) but countless ppl are

2. miscarriage is a very real part of pregnancy, that not a lot of ppl talk about. this tragedy happened to someone that is uber famous. so again, why would they not post the photos???

3. ive seen so many regular women post the actual corpse of their late child on facebook to not find this weird

Last edited:

did it ever occur to you they hired a photographer to take a picture of the birth and instead they ended up capturing something traumatic and heartbreaking????

ofc they released the photos 1. ppl are invested in the lives of celebs, you may not be (which is a lie) but countless ppl are

2. miscarriage is a very real part of pregnancy. that not too many ppl talk about.

3. ive seen so many regular women post the actual corpse of their late child on facebook to not find this weird

I seen that too.

everybody can have an opinion if they think it’s poor taste or fucked up.

I’ll say this. It’s not for everyone to understand though.

I seen that too.

everybody can have an opinion if they think it’s poor taste or fucked up.

I’ll say this. It’s not for everyone to understand though.

i agree

but niggas aint famous so what they would do is moot. they dont have the range! lacking influence and money

2. miscarriage is a very real part of pregnancy, that not a lot of ppl talk about. this tragedy happened to someone that is uber famous. so again, why would they not post the photos???

If, indeed, this was a professional photographer taking the pic, it only happened because he or she was instructed to do so, ergo this turned into a photo op for likes.

I've lost two children to miscarriages but was only there, front and center, for one of them. Famous or not, some tragedies in life simply don't need to be shared with everyone around you, much less the world. I gives no fucks about these celebs and their lives, and I think people that are so invested in the lives of celebrities are a bunch of weirdos, so something like this comes off differently to me.

In my book, it reeks of attention-whoring, and I can't stand people like that. I don't give a fuck how famous a person is, some shit is so personal it just doesn't need to be made into a spectacle.

Back