Welcome To aBlackWeb

John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Lose Baby

Wondering about the picture they just so happened to take showing her grief. RIP to the baby but I feel taking that pic shouldn't have happened

This world has gotten really weird. I think a lot of people now feel a genuine need to put all aspects of their lives on display like everyone is living their own documentary. I'm not sure else would have made them take or share a picture like that during such a traumatic event. Like if one of my daughters died at birth, the last thing I would have been thinking was to pick up my phone and take a picture of my wife while she was grieving.

That shit had to hurt. I don’t know that pain but damn.

I wouldn’t have took and posted pictures but everybody is different when it comes to stuff like this.

No right or wrong IMO

Idk if this is the place for the convo, but this is really her brand now

She posts something “incredibly brave and honest”

Most people are supportive

A small percentage is critical about her over sharing, some even mean about it

Dozens of “articles” get written about how she is being attacked

Days later she “claps back” and “shuts down the critics,” cue the next round of articles

The people who were already mostly supportive in the first place rally around her

But I am sorry for their loss

Idk if this is the place for the convo, but this is really her brand now

She posts something “incredibly brave and honest”

Most people are supportive

A small percentage is critical about her over sharing, some even mean about it

Dozens of “articles” get written about how she is being attacked

Days later she “claps back” and “shuts down the critics,” cue the next round of articles

The people who were already mostly supportive in the first place rally around her

But I am sorry for their loss

It ain't.

At all.

But...we're here now.

This world has gotten really weird. I think a lot of people now feel a genuine need to put all aspects of their lives on display like everyone is living their own documentary. I'm not sure else would have made them take or share a picture like that during such a traumatic event. Like if one of my daughters died at birth, the last thing I would have been thinking was to pick up my phone and take a picture of my wife while she was grieving.
Most likely they have a photographer. And this is consostent with who they are as people who are sharing every aspect of thier lives.

Yall are basing your comments on what is comfy for YOU. But everybody is different and everyone grieves and deals with shit in thier own way. If sharing this moment is somehow therapeutic and helps someone else then let it be.

Back