John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Lose Baby

I don't follow him and don't know anything about him really, so you could be completely right. But you said, that sounds a bit fanboyish/girlish to say. Like you believing he and his wife don't do what they do for attention is cool. You saying they can't be attention whores because he's won awards is bizarre. There are plenty of very well known stars who love the spotlight and have admitted as much, so I don't really understand that reasoning.

Besides you missed the point. I wasn't asking whether or not you thought the perspective was correct. I was asking if you thought a personal critique of that type was justified if a person has been following them. Would it be fair for that person to say they believed the couple were attention whores based on what they've put out even if you think that person was wrong in his or her assessment?

Its fan boyish to know the career of a person whose been in the music industry for nearly 20 years? That's a reach like shit. And I mentioned the awards because he's garnered that attention without having to resort to the over the top methods that others have and him having those awards also means he's gonna get attention for something this big regardless of how the announcement came out. People knew his wife was pregnant so when no baby comes along it's gonna come up.

I did answer your question but your admitted lack of knowledge of who John Legend is just didnt register it because it's based on who he's shown himself to be over the past 2 decades. No it wouldn't be fair because it's based in that person's personal bias and not the actual reality of who the person/people they're criticizing really are.

Its fan boyish to know the career of a person whose been in the music industry for nearly 20 years? That's a reach like shit. And I mentioned the awards because he's garnered that attention without having to resort to the over the top methods that others have and him having those awards also means he's gonna get attention for something this big regardless of how the announcement came out. People knew his wife was pregnant so when no baby comes along it's gonna come up.

I did answer your question but your admitted lack of knowledge of who John Legend is just didnt register it because it's based on who he's shown himself to be over the past 2 decades. No it wouldn't be fair because it's based in that person's personal bias and not the actual reality of who the person/people they're criticizing really are.

Bruh, your argument is basically "He can't be an attention whore because he's got lots of awards and attention from them." You're basically judging him from a positive light based on your own feelings about him. You have no idea what's in his head. Maybe the fleeting attention that comes with winning an award isn't enough for him. Maybe he needs daily attention. The kind of attention that comes with keeping cameramen on call and maintaining highly active social media accounts. Again, I don't know what's in that man's mind, but neither do you. That's why I think presuming the way you are is a bit fanboyish.

No, you didn't answer my question. You're just continuing to defend Legend, which is another reason why I said your post came of a bit fanboyish. I'm not asking about whether or not you think the critique is correct. I was asking if you think a critique of that type is fair given the amount of information about their lives that they put out. You can absolutely think the critique is wrong, but would a person be out of line to make that level of judgement about Legend's character given the available information?

Bruh, your argument is basically "He can't be an attention whore because he's got lots of awards and attention from them." You're basically judging him from a positive light based on your own feelings about him. You have no idea what's in his head. Maybe the fleeting attention that comes with winning an award isn't enough for him. Maybe he needs daily attention. The kind of attention that comes with keeping cameramen on call and maintaining highly active social media accounts. Again, I don't know what's in that man's mind, but neither do you. That's why I think presuming the way you are is a bit fanboyish.

No, you didn't answer my question. You're just continuing to defend Legend, which is another reason why I said your post came of a bit fanboyish. I'm not asking about whether or not you think the critique is correct. I was asking if you think a critique of that type is fair given the amount of information about their lives that they put out. You can absolutely think the critique is wrong, but would a person be out of line to make that level of judgement about Legend's character given the available information?

No I'm saying that in 20 years he hasn't been the type to do attention seeking shit like you're claiming so based on his past behavior. That's what I'm using to judge it. I mention the awards he's won to show you that him just living his life is gonna get attention let alone his wife who is also famous suffering the loss of a child. When you make a judgment of someone's character you take into account their past actions and based on his it doesnt line up with what you're suggesting. Based on that it wouldn't be fair to make that assessment and to try and force it shows you're more dug in to your personal bias than actual reality