Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

Not saying this is the case here, but I honestly think that some people don't really even understand that they're a racist. Most people don't have the wherewithal to take a step back, remove their ego and whatever sense of self-identity they've cultivated, and legitimately ask themselves 'Ok, based on my actions and their motivations, am I a racist?'.

A lot of racists don't know they're racist. I've brought this up before, but a lot of racists think that you can't be racist if you like some people of different races hence the whole "some of my friends are black" narrative. I think people tend to believe that you have to be a card carrying member of the clan to be considered a racist.

I get real tired of black folks especially the ones with money defending crackers with a passion. That one ufc nigga adeyaso or whatever foh

Sadly he not the only it seems Dana White has a lot of them trained that way…

Ya'll always want to characterize niggas as puppets being used, but not every nigga that does this is Candace Owens. Like I said, some of these black people have personal relationships with the CACs in the hot seat, and they see their defense of those CACs as just showing loyalty to a friend. Someone just needs to sit them down and explain that friend or not, sometimes doing what @mryounggun said is the right thing.

I can only speak for myself.

Regardless of how close we are or or what the relationship is between us - we could have grown up together since birth - if a white friend is on video saying the things Joe Rogan said, even if I don't think he's a racist...I'm not coming out to defend them.

Na. You gonna have to ride this wave by yourself, B. You said those things. Not me. And I'm not about to go in front of the world telling people to give you another shot and to look past your words and actions, etc, . I'll call you in private and say 'Hey, white homie, you fucked up. In a major way. And no, I don't think you're a racist. But you gonna have to weather this storm on your own, white bro.'.

What is this clip supposed to be exposing? He's been saying this same thing for over a year.

Just tired of these same social media people "exposing" people with the same recycled clips ever few months & acting like they were doing some hardcore journalism and discovered stuff we werent meant to see.
Its a reminder that Rogan is not on your side, no matter how desperately you want to be on his side

Its a reminder that Rogan is not on your side, no matter how desperately you want to be on his side
My side is that Biden’s press secretary seems qualified for her job but the trans nigga Biden added to his cabinet probably was not…so I don’t find the statement very inflammatory

My side is that Biden’s press secretary seems qualified for her job but the trans nigga Biden added to his cabinet probably was not…so I don’t find the statement very inflammatory
Thats fine

Again, no matter how niggas slice it Joe Rogan is no friend to black people. He's not an ally, he's not an advocate

On a pass or fail basis with no in between.. ally or op.. Joe Rogan is an op

Thats fine

Again, no matter how niggas slice it Joe Rogan is no friend to black people. He's not an ally, he's not an advocate

On a pass or fail basis with no in between.. ally or op.. Joe Rogan is an op
Has he been called an ally on this site before?

Back