Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

We do a lot of speculating on here and make assumptions about what a person is saying. It happens to me a lot. And I'm always wondering 'Dawg where did you even get that from? Why not just ask me why I feel how I feel, instead of making something up?'.

So rather than making assumptions, I wanna just ask the man.

Because everybody in here who feels like Joe Rogan is a racist has provided very legitimate, obvious, irrefutable acts as the reasons we feel like he's a racist. I have yet to see @Marc123, etc, mention why they feel like he's NOT a racist.

That's the information I'm interested in.

See my post two up from this one, best I can do

I havent watched any videos exposing Rogan, but just from what I read, idk how anyone can see or hear that planet of the apes shit and not come away thinking Rogan is a racist.

Like im not even getting into him saying the n word.

That planet of the apes shit he said makes him a racist to me and no amount of context can change my mind.

I havent watched any videos exposing Rogan, but just from what I read, idk how anyone can see or hear that planet of the apes shit and not come away thinking Rogan is a racist.

Like im not even getting into him saying the n word.

That planet of the apes shit he said makes him a racist to me and no amount of context can change my mind.

It’s really that simple

And you n words act like ppl cant grow n evolve.

Sum ppl could truly be racist or say racist shit, then learn, grow n evolve. And not be that person any mo.

Not sayin that is the case w this cac but jus in general.
You really think so? Like I can easily see someone saying a racist statement, rather in anger or ignorance and learning from it and not repeating it.

But, if you're actually racist at your core? You'd have to explain how you have grown out of that because that's a deep seated belief. I don't know that racism, is something you just grow out of.

lmao he talkin shit and still no updates on the museum? Gotdamn

The only person we knew that gave a damn, is gone.........................
200w.gif

You mean said

Looking at his actions, has he DONE something racist? Maybe he has, I’d like to know too

I know he promotes young comedians including black ones on his platform

He glowingly promotes black comedy icons and black fighters

Has an adopted half black daughter

Haven’t seen a single black person he knows not vouch for him

And he talks a lot about how you can’t shape effective public policy if you ignore and don’t try offset the impact of systemic racism

Idk man, like I said I’d be glad to be proven wrong, he clearly has some underlying ideological shit that needs to be straightened out tho re us having different brains
Yeah he has, imo. Platforming racists and mainstreaming their views in the name of just asking questions, for me qualifies as doing something racist.

His words and actions have aided the advancement of racist viewpoints. If that's not intentional and he is real in his contrition, then I think he should be working to reverse the effects of what he has already done.

What makes someone racist now? Cuz apparently saying/doing racist shit and promoting racists on your show doesn't fit the criteria anymore lol. Dude ain't racist but he stay doing shit that ppl who aren't racist wouldn't do. Ok.... Now his apology was cool or whatever and I believe it was genuine, but let's call the shit what it is.

I'm irritated that ppl are having this convo around Rogan....a rich cac. Mfs contorting themselves into all kinda positions to make what he said ok and making guesses as to what he actually thinks and believes. But when black ppl need a lil grace it's never this. Has anybody checked on Thandiwe Newton? Anybody come out in her defense or is it just fuck her cuz she's goofy? Lol cacs always gettin the benefit of the doubt even over shit they themselves said they fucked up on. "He can't be racist he coughed in a black person's direction once"

Miss me with this bullshit.

Yeah he has, imo. Platforming racists and mainstreaming their views in the name of just asking questions, for me qualifies as doing something racist.

His words and actions have aided the advancement of racist viewpoints. If that's not intentional and he is real in his contrition, then I think he should be working to reverse the effects of what he has already done.

That’s fair…I can’t remember listening to any of those episodes other than Ben Shapiro and I remember the type of questions he asked kinda exposed some flaws in Shapiro’s logic…if he did that with the others I can see that being helpful, but if there was no push back then that speaks to your point

Back