Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

Its a reminder that Rogan is not on your side, no matter how desperately you want to be on his side
I never called him an ally. I'm just tired of yall fake journalist acting like they exposed something thats out in the open.

How you expose something Rogan has said 2394872394 times that he regularly broadcasts on his podcast to tens millions of people a week. And to top it off its a repost of a topic other people already posted of them trying to "expose" something he said

Joe Rogan acts like he’s neutral by occasionally bringing in a left winger or a black person to throw off his scent. But he always gives a platform to racists and suspected racists to spew dangerous talking points.
But.. but.. Rogan does commentary for the UFC.. And.. and.. he has on black comedians & celebrities on a lot to verbally shuck & jive for his audience.. Plus he has a “black” stepdaughter because he married some Becky who’s a reformed coal burner.. See he's not a bad guy he is just a Bro.. Who likes to ask questions about everything and he likes to bring on a lot white supremacists cause they make for the most interesting guests.. Theres nothing more to it then that…

Last edited:
I never called him an ally. I'm just tired of yall fake journalist acting like they exposed something thats out in the open.

How you expose something Rogan has said 2394872394 times that he regularly broadcasts on his podcast to tens millions of people a week. And to top it off its a repost of a topic other people already posted of them trying to "expose" something he said
Yeaa uhh.. wow

So your problem is with a black person reminding other black people that Rogan is not for black people? You're more offended at him trying to "expose" something then the something he's exposing

Its just odd a black person would take issue with this

Whatever. I know where I'm at

I used to really like his interviews but fuck em.

Bruh said nigger like 78 times and got a mixed step daughter.

Sidenote his wife has a baby by the lead singer of H Town who died in a car crash.

The worst part is that it seems unnecessary for him to say this shit,but racism is unnecessary in itself.

The planet of the apes shit was wild too that he said.

I'm a little more lenient than some and not as others with isolated incidents of extremely talented with no continued history of racism,but Joe not talented enough for me to ignore all this shit lol

What is this clip supposed to be exposing? He's been saying this same thing for over a year.

Just tired of these same social media people "exposing" people with the same recycled clips ever few months & acting like they were doing some hardcore journalism and discovered stuff we werent meant to see.
I never saw this so sometimes a story resurfacing can expose new ppl to it.

For example ,think about how many hip hop stories and rumors that circulate and even a person deep into it might miss a few stories somehow or barely pay attention when it happens and not really remember it.

Joe Rogan acts like he’s neutral by occasionally bringing in a left winger or a black person to throw off his scent. But he always gives a platform to racists and suspected racists to spew dangerous talking points.

This is a fair criticism. Like I've said in the past though, from what I've seen, most black fans were tuning in before he started down the political route. I think the big turning point was when he moved to Austin. He still claimed to be liberal but he was really headed down that path of right wing bullshit. It is what it is. They all show their true colors sooner or later.

This is a fair criticism. Like I've said in the past though, from what I've seen, most black fans were tuning in before he started down the political route. I think the big turning point was when he moved to Austin. He still claimed to be liberal but he was really headed down that path of right wing bullshit. It is what it is. They all show their true colors sooner or later.
It was right before that. Basically when he got super big and met a bunch of new people that were into the stuff he was into (like hunting). Those kinds of people lean a certain way and are super political, they started telling him stuff that he just repeats without looking into it, he just takes their word for it. Then when he moved to Austin/COVID, it was that times like 3. Now he's just repeating the foxnews stories told to him, and if the guest is also right leaning, you know they arnt checking it cuz they want it to be true. Only mainly when the guest is more central, left leaning or if they're going slow that Jamie has time to look it up, do we find out if its BS or not.

Now I gotta see who the guest is before I click & most of them are kinda trash. Protect Our Parks episodes are really the only ones thats like the old Rogan

It was right before that. Basically when he got super big and met a bunch of new people that were into the stuff he was into (like hunting). Those kinds of people lean a certain way and are super political, they started telling him stuff that he just repeats without looking into it, he just takes their word for it. Then when he moved to Austin/COVID, it was that times like 3. Now he's just repeating the foxnews stories told to him, and if the guest is also right leaning, you know they arnt checking it cuz they want it to be true. Only mainly when the guest is more central, left leaning or if they're going slow that Jamie has time to look it up, do we find out if its BS or not.

Now I gotta see who the guest is before I click & most of them are kinda trash. Protect Our Parks episodes are really the only ones thats like the old Rogan

Him bringing Rufo should be the breaking point for all black people though. There's a difference between bringing on some right wing fool that just spouts right wing talking points and bringing on a guy that has admitted to being the architect of an anti-black agenda. Rufo is the one that created the anti-CRT hysteria and he went record as saying that his intent was to misrepresent CRT and make it look like something dangerous.

Him bringing Rufo should be the breaking point for all black people though. There's a difference between bringing on some right wing fool that just spouts right wing talking points and bringing on a guy that has admitted to being the architect of an anti-black agenda. Rufo is the one that created the anti-CRT hysteria and he went record as saying that his intent was to misrepresent CRT and make it look like something dangerous.
Guarantee he did no real research, someone prob recommended him with links to soft talking points. Then when he was on the show ( i didnt watch), I be this Rufo toned it way down to be more accepting & not racist. Thats literally the textbook play to get on Rogan and not get any push back from him.

Guarantee he did no real research, someone prob recommended him with links to soft talking points. Then when he was on the show ( i didnt watch), I be this Rufo toned it way down to be more accepting & not racist. Thats literally the textbook play to get on Rogan and not get any push back from him.

Yeah, but Joe has received enough criticism for being susceptible to that playbook, and he's responded to that criticism so he know why people are finding fault with him. At this point, if he continues to operate like that, he's doing it because it's what he wants or because it fairly represents him. It indefensible.

Rogan took the whole "I'm just having conversations" thing and used it to let him platform anybody saying anything. And he makes his fans feel good because he doesn't call stupid shit stupid and lets people justify whatever wild ass povs they have.

Yeah, but Joe has received enough criticism for being susceptible to that playbook, and he's responded to that criticism so he know why people are finding fault with him. At this point, if he continues to operate like that, he's doing it because it's what he wants or because it fairly represents him. It indefensible.
Its keeps happening cuz Joe is super busy, always high or drunk on his podcasts & is now surrounded by conservative yes men that really wanna be his friend so they can reach a new audience. That shit keeps him insulated from being called out a lot. Its gunna end up with him getting caught up in some of their shit, and its gunna be his fault.
Rogan took the whole "I'm just having conversations" thing and used it to let him platform anybody saying anything. And he makes his fans feel good because he doesn't call stupid shit stupid and lets people justify whatever wild ass povs they have.
Pretty much. I can only think of like 1 time (granted i dont watch all of his shows) he pushed back and said his guest was talking crazy. That was when Peter Schiff was on. Schiff is one of those white guys that make tens of millions in the US and still complain they cant make any money here cuz our rules that are anti-business. He was on saying how regulations are bad, we need to do away with all regulation, nothing bad will happen cuz its in companies interest to always do the right thing. His example was in construction. Rogan actually stopped him and said that was crazy, people will die.

After that, dude always stayed silent and just nods at their craziness. Like when he had on some guy (on recommendation) that was running for office in Texas. Dude was 100% for big oil companies, was anti-regulation and described them as good for America. Even called the plastic industry our friend. Then described green alternatives as silly and made up.

Idk what more cringe, Rogan not giving any push back to this or the fact that this dude was black and talking nonsense

Its keeps happening cuz Joe is super busy, always high or drunk on his podcasts & is now surrounded by conservative yes men that really wanna be his friend so they can reach a new audience. That shit keeps him insulated from being called out a lot. Its gunna end up with him getting caught up in some of their shit, and its gunna be his fault.

Pretty much. I can only think of like 1 time (granted i dont watch all of his shows) he pushed back and said his guest was talking crazy. That was when Peter Schiff was on. Schiff is one of those white guys that make tens of millions in the US and still complain they cant make any money here cuz our rules that are anti-business. He was on saying how regulations are bad, we need to do away with all regulation, nothing bad will happen cuz its in companies interest to always do the right thing. His example was in construction. Rogan actually stopped him and said that was crazy, people will die.

After that, dude always stayed silent and just nods at their craziness. Like when he had on some guy (on recommendation) that was running for office in Texas. Dude was 100% for big oil companies, was anti-regulation and described them as good for America. Even called the plastic industry our friend. Then described green alternatives as silly and made up.

Idk what more cringe, Rogan not giving any push back to this or the fact that this dude was black and talking nonsense

And that's the biggest problem. If you're gonna give a person who you know is gonna say some wild shit to millions of people at least give some actual pushback. Instead him and his fans see any asking of that as an "attempt to silence free speech"

Again, he's not insulated. He knows about the criticisms and speaks on them. He's also not as dumb about this shit as you're making it seem. He can't get into the weeds with some of these guests, but I guarantee you he knows who Rufo is and the controversy that surrounds him. I haven't seen the episode, but I'm betting he didn't press him on the anti-black agenda, so Joe doesn't deserve any grace.

Again, he's not insulated. He knows about the criticisms and speaks on them. He's also not as dumb about this shit as you're making it seem. He can't get into the weeds with some of these guests, but I guarantee you he knows who Rufo is and the controversy that surrounds him. I haven't seen the episode, but I'm betting he didn't press him on the anti-black agenda, so Joe doesn't deserve any grace.

Nah I think he's now pretty insulated. Being a comedian that was just doing a goofy podcast in your house to now being worth 9 figures, having the largest podcast in the world & having to go everywhere with bodyguards has you insulted, theres no way around it.
I dont think he's dumb, I just think he's not devoting any of his limited time into really researching all of these guests, which is should do. He's still acting like this is his 2013 podcast. Him not taking his giant platform as serious as he should is gunna get him really caught up. And he'll have no one to blame but himself & this "i didnt know" isnt gunna cut it if all the info was really out there.

A lot of white people hated being near their families and not being able to go to restaurant's, so much, that they find any and every way to down play covid and everything around it.
Joe was quick the believe the article that supported his believe but wanted to fact check everything from something that says the opposite.

Back