Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jermaine Dupri Calls For Increased Profiling In Atlanta Mall

I’m really curious

To all the parents.

If you had a choice to have niggas searched and have your child home or lose a child to senseless violence?

Like a child is dead. A beautiful little 7yr old girl lost her life and y’all in here talking about jd wants to protect the mall or you don’t want to be searched or we should blame violence of lack of money or whatever.

All the shit don’t matter when it’s your child.

Y’all should really think about what y’all saying in here.

If we not doing shit to stop the shit don’t speak on someone else’s frustration.
Don’t be mad at had for speaking his mind even if it’s not the solution. Y’all more mad at his statement than y’all are at the niggas who killed this lil girl.

Some of y’all are shortsighted and very selfish and straight up embarrassments.

Let’s visit the conversation when your child is a victim.

I hear you. But has extra police done anything to stop the violence in the community. A nigga can shoot you right outside. The reason why folks are saying it’s deeper than just more police is because you have to get to the root of the issues. Niggas don’t shoot folks because they don’t think they can’t be caught. And if we can address why somebody felt the need to shoot at the root we can end all this. Which is exactly what we all want.

Before you do that shit. This comment is not going against you or rich folks or anything. I think we are all appalled by this.

But..... Here’s one thing nobody wants to admit:

You know DAMN well other races don’t kill each other at the rate that blacks kill each other (in America, at least).

Yeah, we know that Hispanics kill Hispanics and Asians kill Asians , whites kill whites, etc....

But if white people killed each other at the same rate that blacks killed each other, the president would declare a national emergency .

No way this country would allow the loss of that many white lives.
This is not seeing the full picture of the situation. Most crime occurs in poverty conditions all over the world. The "black on black crime" happens to be big in america because minorities happen to be on poverty conditions the most in America. That's why systemic racism is a big deal .

Of going places where niggaz be where they ignore every white man that walks by. But have their eyes of hatred on me, like I killed they mama, simply cause we share the same complexion.
This really pisses me off. Shit don’t make no sense

Of going places where niggaz be where they ignore every white man that walks by. But have their eyes of hatred on me, like I killed they mama, simply cause we share the same complexion.
Most relatable post I've read in a while and yet still fuck em its still profiling and racist and I'm not blaming another black person for it regardless of their actions..they gonna hate you regardless

This is not seeing the full picture of the situation. Most crime occurs in poverty conditions all over the world. The "black on black crime" happens to be big in america because minorities happen to be on poverty conditions the most in America. That's why systemic racism is a big deal .
My original point was about people saying stuff like “But, but, but white people be killing each other, too, blah, blah, blah”

I see what you’re saying too, but at the same time, I don’t necessarily think that poverty automatically equals crime.

Just because you’re poor don’t mean you have to kill.
And it's not an excuse. People try to make it that way.

Like being poor makes you a monster.
So I guess guess having money or middle class makes you have sense?

Nah

I get all of that. But what investments are going to be made in a high crime neighborhood? This perpetuates the vicious cycle.

Bottom line is...the crime has to stop. But unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a high interest in that from either mainstream or social media.

I get all of that. But what investments are going to be made in a high crime neighborhood? This perpetuates the vicious cycle.

Bottom line is...the crime has to stop. But unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a high interest in that from either mainstream or social media.
It starts with educational funding, rec centers for students, content creators, athletes, free cafe/mental health solutions, and job/trade opportunities.

Basically giving folks normal resources first to help combat systemic cultural behaviors. I fucks with some things folks in Chi trying to do with music studios, and chill spots for the youngings. These lil homies be mad bored bro, they have all that energy, give them somewhere to cook, shit I would fund a boxing/mma building also as well financial division to teach financial literacy to increase a steady line of income.

It starts with educational funding, rec centers for students, content creators, athletes, free cafe/mental health solutions, and job/trade opportunities.

Basically giving folks normal resources first to help combat systemic cultural behaviors. I fucks with some things folks in Chi trying to do with music studios, and chill spots for the youngings. These lil homies be mad bored bro, they have all that energy, give them somewhere to cook, shit I would fund a boxing/mma building also as well financial division to teach financial literacy to increase a steady line of income.

I get all of that. But do you think these kids would rather have another community center or a job making 13 or 15 or 20 dollars an hour?

How does that when corporations and small businesses dont want to open there because niggas are robbin and shootin? Would you want to put your business there?

And im not saying that community centers, financial centers, etc don't have value because they certainly do...

But they can only do so much. They operate on limited funding and there is no guarantee they'll be well run. In order for even those to work, there needs to be production and revenue to draw from.

You're not getting that if we continue to make excuses for this bullshit.

Back