Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jermaine Dupri Calls For Increased Profiling In Atlanta Mall

UBI would be a start
I don't think it's that simple. But you said it's a start.

I don't think we should narrow this to a fight over resources. It's a bit disingenuous.
Niggas nigging is just that.

Kingvon and that other night both had resources and no or bad guidance.

Not all crime in poor areas are about lack of money.

And it's plenty of people with money who commit crimes.

Poverty of the mind is what I think needs to be looked at.
It's plenty of poor people who won't choose crime or whatever.

While I agree it starts at home...But that moves into an issue of OGs and father's and the lack of guidance.

Yall gotta stop underrating the feeling of having nothing to lose.

Personal example. Other day I was in Paterson very close to the block I grew up on. I had on some expensive ass shit, including some exclusive Js. I had people staring at me and I was like why everyone got their eyes on me? Realized after it was the Js. Jumped in my car and dipped quick. I aint want no problems.

10 years ago though? I used to be on that same block, in Js I spent my whole check on and was looking for problems.

Whats the difference? 10 years ago I was working minimum wage and felt like I had nothing to lose. Didnt care about no fights or jail. But now? I got a good career and make good money. I got a ton to lose now. So I avoid the fuck out of problems.

All that to say, dont underrate how much UBI would help. If you give people money and jobs, a ton of people will be less inclined to commit violence.

Especially when looking at it as a community. The feeling of desperation would go away which will change alot of mindstates.

I don't think it's that simple. But you said it's a start.

I don't think we should narrow this to a fight over resources. It's a bit disingenuous.
Niggas nigging is just that.

Kingvon and that other night both had resources and no or bad guidance.

Not all crime in poor areas are about lack of money.

And it's plenty of people with money who commit crimes.

Poverty of the mind is what I think needs to be looked at.
It's plenty of poor people who won't choose crime or whatever.

While I agree it starts at home...But that moves into an issue of OGs and father's and the lack of guidance.

Its impossible to get the crime rate to 0. No one is asking for that.

Just saying give people good jobs and resources so their kids dont grow up with the feeling internally that they fighting for scraps. Have these kids grow up without seeing their parents struggling to make ends meet, and crime wont get down to 0, but it will drop a whole lot.

Man fuck JD for thinking it’s okay for the police to profile black people !! How about the police profile these white people out here shooting up schools, churches, and out of hotel windows at innocent people...

that profiling shit is basically a green light for more black people to get harassed and killed by the police !!

Its impossible to get the crime rate to 0. No one is asking for that.

Just saying give people good jobs and resources so their kids dont grow up with the feeling internally that they fighting for scraps. Have these kids grow up without seeing their parents struggling to make ends meet, and crime wont get down to 0, but it will drop a whole lot.
I'm not arguing that.
I'm saying some of these youngins are angry and it's not always about resources.

But..... Here’s one thing nobody wants to admit:

You know DAMN well other races don’t kill each other at the rate that blacks kill each other (in America, at least).

Yeah, we know that Hispanics kill Hispanics and Asians kill Asians , whites kill whites, etc....

But if white people killed each other at the same rate that blacks killed each other, the president would declare a national emergency .

No way this country would allow the loss of that many white lives.
The only way we have to even try to see the rates is from FBI stats which have proven to be racist.

An FBI dude just admitted the stats aren't accurate.

but I would counter that with,being at the bottom economically will always lead to violence anywhere at anytime.

Just like we see that some rappers got killed or street violence,white ppl be killing a whole lot of white ppl.

The ID channel is a 24/7 channel of mostly white ppl keeping white ppl and they're not running out.

if we gonna start profiling we should profile all white men from 10 to 60 for being potential mass shooters or serial killers then too.

Cause guess what?,I'm black and I don't need know gun ho cop fucking with me while I'm going to the mall.

How I'mma agree to a nigga saying profile niggas....when I'm niggas?

Last edited:

Personal example. Other day I was in Paterson very close to the block I grew up on. I had on some expensive ass shit, including some exclusive Js. I had people staring at me and I was like why everyone got their eyes on me? Realized after it was the Js. Jumped in my car and dipped quick. I aint want no problems.

10 years ago though? I used to be on that same block, in Js I spent my whole check on and was looking for problems.

Whats the difference? 10 years ago I was working minimum wage and felt like I had nothing to lose. Didnt care about no fights or jail. But now? I got a good career and make good money. I got a ton to lose now. So I avoid the fuck out of problems.

All that to say, dont underrate how much UBI would help. If you give people money and jobs, a ton of people will be less inclined to commit violence.

Especially when looking at it as a community. The feeling of desperation would go away which will change alot of mindstates.
The American way is to want more than the other guy.
All media does is push vanity and bring included.

Some people are just fucked up. I dont think this discussion is abouy them. Cant bring crime down to 0
Now we getting somewhere. We need to separate certain types and not speak in generals. I think people tend to think and hear in blanket statements when things can be meant for just a few.

The American way is to want more than the other guy.
All media does is push vanity and bring included.

Nothing wrong with wanting more.

The thing is to give people enough where the fear of losing what they have is more than risking it all for a few bucks.

It could be through UBI or better paying jobs etc.

Now we getting somewhere. We need to separate certain types and not speak in generals. I think people tend to think and hear in blanket statements when things can be meant for just a few.

This convo was about JD asking cops to profile black people and a bunch of people already brought up black on black crime and blacks people killing black people more than other races, which has been proven false a ton of times.

You the only one that been stuck on serial killers and shit

Companies would just react by hiring less and automating more though. Wages go up but jobs become even more exclusive.
Yea but, they already do this in America. In fact they've been doing this for years. Look at Walmart and these other stores. That make that threat if we raise min wage, min wage stays the same for a fucking decade, all while they fire cashiers and have these sheep do self check out. . All while they ship jobs overseas, cut benefits, and automate. Paid off politician's run that scare tactic that and have Americans brainwashed into believing it.

An easy way to show that these are lies is, how come US companies would go outa business if they had to pay workers a cent more, but somehow they make money in other countries that have higher taxes and their min wage is like double ours?

Read think and let it sink in how much they're fucking the whole country

According to Americans for Tax Fairness and the Institute for Policy Studies, the 651 U.S. billionaires have seen their collective wealth grow by more than $1 trillion over the past nine months, while the less fortunate struggle to keep their jobs and put food on the table.
If the ultrarich were to share their “pandemic profits,” research shows, they could give everybody in the country a one-time $3,000 stimulus check and still be wealthier than they were back in March.

I mean but are we looking at why and how we are even in the position we are in anyway. Were police not killing black peoples before black on black crime got so bad? Yes. I don’t think black are given the same leeway as anybody else. I don’t think if all of sudden black crime stopped we would be saved from racism. White boys were shooting up public places for 20 years

This convo was about JD asking cops to profile black people and a bunch of people already brought up black on black crime and blacks people killing black people more than other races, which has been proven false a ton of times.

You the only one that been stuck on serial killers and shit
I have no idea what you talking about but ok

Exactly even in our families we see it

An easy way to show that these are lies is, how come US companies would go outa business if they had to pay workers a cent more, but somehow they make money in other countries that have higher taxes and their min wage is like double ours?

Read think and let it sink in how much they're fucking the whole country

Those countries have higher taxes, but the exchange rate is different.

Basically, our currency is worth a lot more than theirs.

So, hypothetically, if their tax rate is 50%.............it's nothing to those companies because they're only paying those workers pennies on the dollar.

Probably less than $500/month.

Back