Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jermaine Dupri Calls For Increased Profiling In Atlanta Mall

first off why niggas need to shoot at a fuckin mall . In toronto we had big mall shooting shit was crazy

Yep. Unpopular, but true. The 'grey' folks will ask what is BLM doing about Chicago.

The Chicago thing is more about white people being disingenuous about caring what happens there.

The old..........."gray".........people don't really use Chicago as a talking point.

Cant be calling yourselves kings, mayors, and shot callers, then when the time comes to be such things, all of a sudden you're powerless.
Worse than saying they're powerless. They're begging white people to enforce the same policies/practices, that they then become outraged and complain about when its enforced on them or their kin. This is again why I said younging are wildin all over. There's been no OG's enforcing any rules for decades. Either got older heads acting just like young kids egging shit like this on, or they get some money and turn up their nose to black people acting like theyre white.

How? Anytime people that phrase, its to deflect from criticism of white racism.

Anytime........"white"..........people use that phrase.

Idk, maybe it's just me getting old, but I don't see the same kind of energy/outrage when it's our own wreaking havoc on our community.

And I understand the main difference, which is that our own kind will get locked up and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law once they get caught/arrested............unlike police officers that kill us and get a paid vacation.

But still.

I'm starting to see that, until we clean up our own act, we're not going to be taken seriously.

The cops are probably thinking..............

"The blacks kill themselves all the time.........so why the hell are they getting so mad when we do it."

And again, I understand the main difference is accountability, but there just doesn't seem to be the same level of outrage.

So yeah, I'm slowly starting to become one of those "what about black-on-black crime" people.

Idk, maybe it's just me getting old, but I don't see the same kind of energy/outrage when it's our own wreaking havoc on our community.

And I understand the main difference, which is that our own kind will get locked up and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law once they get caught/arrested............unlike police officers that kill us and get a paid vacation.

But still.

I'm starting to see that, until we clean up our own act, we're not going to be taken seriously.

"The blacks kill themselves all the time.........so why the hell are they getting so mad when we do it."

And again, I understand the main difference is accountability, but there just doesn't seem to be the same level of outrage.

So yeah, I'm slowly starting to become one of those "what about black-on-black crime" people.

but all races kill their own race and have a crime element

That shit ain't exclusive to black ppl

This ain't Minority Report.....

JD be on some elitist stuck up shit.

but all races kill their own race and have a crime element

That shit ain't exclusive to black ppl

This ain't Minority Report.....

JD be on some elitist stuck up shit.
But..... Here’s one thing nobody wants to admit:

You know DAMN well other races don’t kill each other at the rate that blacks kill each other (in America, at least).

Yeah, we know that Hispanics kill Hispanics and Asians kill Asians , whites kill whites, etc....

But if white people killed each other at the same rate that blacks killed each other, the president would declare a national emergency .

No way this country would allow the loss of that many white lives.

Last edited:

But still.

You really out here trying to validate racist cops thought process.

I ain't gonna call you out your name even tho I want to but bruh...

But..... Here’s one thing nobody wants to admit:

You know DAMN well other races don’t kill each other at the rate that blacks kill each other (in America, at least.

Yeah, we know that Hispanics kill Hispanics and Asians kill Asians , whites kill whites, etc....

But if white people killed each other at the same rate that blacks killed each other, the president would declare a national emergency .

No way this country would allow the loss of that many white lives.

Because of poverty, the crime is a symptom of the actual problem of poverty.

I would like to see how black on black crime in the lowest income bracket compares that same bracket for other races, I bet it’s not too out of line.

Back