Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jermaine Dupri Calls For Increased Profiling In Atlanta Mall

Are we gonna talk about why the man said this?

Niggas was arguing and a lil girl ended up getting killed while in the car with her mom.

I don't agree with profiling black people....But I understand his anger.

Instead of focusing on his frustration and speaking how he felt while emotional.....Maybe the silence from others should be critiqued.

What happened has nothing to do with ubi.

Niggas was arguing and a lil girl ended up getting killed while in the car with her mom.

Instead of focusing on his frustration and speaking how he felt while emotional.....Maybe the silence from others should be critiqued.

UBI isn’t a quick fix, it would take probably a decade to see the type of changes we want.

But if the the shooter’s fam had been getting UBI since 2010...I can’t imagine them walking the same path. Might be naive but I don’t think financially secure people bust guns in public.

Those countries have higher taxes, but the exchange rate is different.

Basically, our currency is worth a lot more than theirs.

So, hypothetically, if their tax rate is 50%.............it's nothing to those companies because they're only paying those workers pennies on the dollar.

Probably less than $500/month.
I should of put this in my original post, but i was talking about other western countries. Not developing nations.

UBI isn’t a quick fix, it would take probably a decade to see the type of changes we want.

But if the the shooter’s fam had been getting UBI since 2010...I can’t imagine them walking the same path. Might be naive but I don’t think financially secure people bust guns in public.
You might be right......But with all these "I get money" dudes.... Seems like money won't help. But I can take a step back and process that it may work. But what would the next steps be?

I’m really curious

To all the parents.

If you had a choice to have niggas searched and have your child home or lose a child to senseless violence?

Like a child is dead. A beautiful little 7yr old girl lost her life and y’all in here talking about jd wants to protect the mall or you don’t want to be searched or we should blame violence of lack of money or whatever.

All the shit don’t matter when it’s your child.

Y’all should really think about what y’all saying in here.

If we not doing shit to stop the shit don’t speak on someone else’s frustration.
Don’t be mad at had for speaking his mind even if it’s not the solution. Y’all more mad at his statement than y’all are at the niggas who killed this lil girl.

Some of y’all are shortsighted and very selfish and straight up embarrassments.

Let’s visit the conversation when your child is a victim.

But..... Here’s one thing nobody wants to admit:

You know DAMN well other races don’t kill each other at the rate that blacks kill each other (in America, at least).

Yeah, we know that Hispanics kill Hispanics and Asians kill Asians , whites kill whites, etc....

But if white people killed each other at the same rate that blacks killed each other, the president would declare a national emergency .

No way this country would allow the loss of that many white lives.
I hate the term bobc, but this is true. Some idiot just killed another of my cousins back in Baltimore during a failed robbery attempt. His father (a lawyer) worked hard to get them in a better neighborhood, but some clown still took his life.

RIP to that baby.

Don't make no damn sense at all. This reminds me of that child that was shot while riding with her family and they drove past some folks protesting. Her pops was torn apart. And I don't blame JD for his remarks either.

I hate the term bobc, but this is true. Some idiot just killed another of my cousins back in Baltimore during a failed robbery attempt. His father (a lawyer) worked hard to get them in a better neighborhood, but some clown still took his life.
I i think it shouldn't be used to skate accountability.
And people tend to mix the truth with niggas shifting blame.

It was earlier this year a kid got killed in Philly almost every week.

Kid got killed wanting to play on the porch. What kinda shit is that.
My lil cousin was killed and just graduated.

We need to be more mad at the killers....Not give them the out that the system made them do it.

Last edited:
I’m really curious

To all the parents.

If you had a choice to have niggas searched and have your child home or lose a child to senseless violence?

Like a child is dead. A beautiful little 7yr old girl lost her life and y’all in here talking about jd wants to protect the mall or you don’t want to be searched or we should blame violence of lack of money or whatever.

All the shit don’t matter when it’s your child.

Y’all should really think about what y’all saying in here.

If we not doing shit to stop the shit don’t speak on someone else’s frustration.
Don’t be mad at had for speaking his mind even if it’s not the solution. Y’all more mad at his statement than y’all are at the niggas who killed this lil girl.

Some of y’all are shortsighted and very selfish and straight up embarrassments.

Let’s visit the conversation when your child is a victim.
You and him out of line

Y’all in poor people business

don’t do that

he could’ve went to his own people with the frustration but he scared of the repercussions so he called for them folks

and that’s ok but if you ain’t willing to do what You advocating, you be quiet

You and him out of line

Y’all in poor people business

don’t do that

he could’ve went to his own people with the frustration but he scared of the repercussions so he called for them folks

and that’s ok but if you ain’t willing to do what You advocating, you be quiet
What you mean poor people business?

It's dumb shit like this that helps the divide. So jD ain't out in Atlanta doing community shit? And what does what I do gotta do with THIS situation?.
what that gotta do with people wilin an kids getting killed?
Kids bruh

That shit dont bother you?

You too focused in the wrong shit.

Your issue should be with those who are silent. Your issue should be with those killing our people.

Focus damn it

What you mean poor people business?

It's dumb shit like this that helps the divide. So jD ain't out in Atlanta doing community shit? And what does what I do gotta do with THIS situation?.
what that gotta do with people wilin an kids getting killed?
Kids bruh

That shit dont bother you?

You too focused in the wrong shit.

Your issue should be with those who are silent. Your issue should be with those killing our people.

Focus damn it

your questions have been answered with last two sentences

read between the lines

you focused on the wrong shit cause as you admitted, you emotional

emotions don’t fix problems, solutions do

your questions have been answered with last two sentences

read between the lines

you focused on the wrong shit cause as you admitted, you emotional

emotions don’t fix problems, solutions do
Another child is dead and you want to play this smarter than a fifth grader?

Foh

Well his answer to this does not make black people safer

Back