Netflix jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy

LOVED part two of this.

The College Dropout is one of my favorite albums of all time…watching it being made…man…as a HIP HOP fan bro…shit was amazing to see
Watching it now and finna spin back CD right after. Great follow up so far

Kanye WANTED it. So crazy to see someone so passionate and dedicated to making it

This shit was dope as hell

Would love to sew see a BTS on all his albums. Speaking about College Dropout sounds eerily similar to his description of making Donda. Talk about full circle

I’ll be honest with y’all

I get emotional when I watch this shit

seeing Pharrell talk to him and give him advice and love him while barely knowing him was great to see

Kanye would’ve been fine without the accident but I’m glad it happened in a way

shoutout to wack ass peedi crakk

also I haven’t heard about Nappy roots since the year they recorded this lol

I’ll be honest with y’all

I get emotional when I watch this shit

seeing Pharrell talk to him and give him advice and love him while barely knowing him was great to see

Kanye would’ve been fine without the accident but I’m glad it happened in a way

shoutout to wack ass peedi crakk

also I haven’t heard about Nappy roots since the year they recorded this lol
Him and Diddy moment was dope also

His mom stealing the show tho. All they moments are magic. Coodie did a helluva job on the first 2. Can't wait to see how he approaches the really tumultuous parts of his career

Him and Diddy moment was dope also

His mom stealing the show tho. All they moments are magic. Cookie did a helluva job on the first 2. Can't wait to see how he approaches the really tumultuous parts of his career
lol @ cookie

I wonder how they do part 3 because it’s alot to cover

LR
Grad
808s
Moms death
Taylor swift

alone is ambitious to squeeze into part 3

Reactions: Eyerone and Chicity
Typo😒

I don't think they gonna cover any other album as extensively. I hope they do but I doubt it
I know they won’t

Probably will be:

Katrina thing
Battle with 50?
mom passing away
808s and Hawaii
Taylor swift

I can’t see them doing anything beyond that besides sprinkles of trump Era, running for president, and Donda era?

If only this was 6 parts…. Because 2/3 parts are done and we are only in 2005 lol

lol @ cookie

I wonder how they do part 3 because it’s alot to cover

LR
Grad
808s
Moms death
Taylor swift

alone is ambitious to squeeze into part 3

Iirc I heard Coodie wasn’t really around Graduation to Yeezus. Forgot where I seen that but it makes sense with the doc ending at part 3

I remember the Violinist Miri, early 2000's music scene with The Neptunes, Just Blaze and Kanye West was so good

• Goat
Reactions: rip.dilla
Iirc I heard Coodie wasn’t really around Graduation to Yeezus. Forgot where I seen that but it makes sense with the doc ending at part 3
Yeah I read a review of it a couple weeks ago from a journalist that said the directors had less and less access to Ye the more he blew up and became a megastar. The review said Part 3 isn't as good as the first 2 because of that.

Man, I completely forgot how much of a BEAST College Dropout is

May have to retank his catalog one of these days

That album changed the game forever.

The recording sessions too were scattered and improvised because his record label that signed him still didn't believe in his abilities as a recording artiste ... LOL

I'm even astounded the album was nominated for 10 Grammys ... For a debut album that was crazy

Kanye always been an arrogant asshole... Even from that 1990 footage of him as a kid rapping... however when he took home that first Grammy... It was a wrap

Last edited:
That album changed the game forever.

The recording sessions too were scattered and improvised because his record label that signed him still didn't believe in his abilities as a recording artiste ... LOL

I'm even astounded the album was nominated for 10 Grammys ... For a debut album that was crazy

Kanye always been an arrogant asshole... Even from that 1990 footage of him as a kid rapping... however when he took home that first Grammy... It was a wrap
Facts

Been telling people forever that Kanye always been who he is…it was just the one and inly person he trusted enough to keep him in check passed on. Donda was the ONE person he KNEW only wanted the best for him and had his back 100%

Its really sad…especially seeing how she spoke life into him constantly. No one else in his life has done that…not even his wife

Facts

Been telling people forever that Kanye always been who he is…it was just the one and inly person he trusted enough to keep him in check passed on. Donda was the ONE person he KNEW only wanted the best for him and had his back 100%

Its really sad…especially seeing how she spoke life into him constantly. No one else in his life has done that…not even his wife

The Ying to his Yang... Basically

Reactions: BDP™️