Netflix jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy

lol oh niggas please

Mos def and Kanye are fine

talib the same one that been acting like an asshole for years I’m not surprised Kanye don’t fuck with him

you want Kanye to be indebted to niggas forever lol

he don’t owe them nothing at this point
You have a really weird way of looking at fucked up shit

This nigga turned his back on his day one niggas so why y'all shocked he did that to Mos and Talib
Being shocked or not isn't my issue

My issue is beta saying he doesn't see an issue

Being shocked or not isn't my issue

My issue is beta saying he doesn't see an issue
You shouldn’t have an issue with Kanye saying he don’t fuck with talib’s music like that and he not into the underground backpack shit that blackstar did

because talib and mos helped Kanye a lil bit early on 20 years ago you act as if Kanye can’t have a falling out

you disagree with this

You shouldn’t have an issue with Kanye saying he don’t fuck with talib’s music like that and he not into the underground backpack shit that blackstar did

because talib and mos helped Kanye a lil bit early on 20 years ago you act as if Kanye can’t have a falling out

you disagree with this
Even if he felt that way, why does he feel the need to say after all this time "I only fucked with him cause of his connects. I never really liked his music"

That's wack af to me

And I'm but saying they can't have a falling out but the nigga just shitted on that man for no other reason than he could at this point in his career.

Talib been on some fuck shit lately but that has nothing to do with what he did for ye early on

Then he sound like post Malone or some shit saying he was never into back pack rapping when he used the shit to his advantage when it suited him. That's wack to me as well

Even if he felt that way, why does he feel the need to say after all this time "I only fucked with him cause of his connects. I never really liked his music"

That's wack af to me

And I'm but saying they can't have a falling out but the nigga just shitted on that man for no other reason than he could at this point in his career.

Talib been on some fuck shit lately but that has nothing to do with what he did for ye early on

Then he sound like post Malone or some shit saying he was never into back pack rapping when he used the shit to his advantage when it suited him. That's wack to me as well
Seems like Kanye just telling the truth and if Kanye wants to shit on him it can be for reasons we are not privy to

idk man for all we know talib deserves it

And to fault Kanye to say he used people 20 years ago to get on when it’s such a common thing, I don’t see the issue with him being someone to actually admit.. sure it’s a bit classless but ehh certainly not worth getting a long diatribe from skillz who also has been a fuck nigga

Seems like Kanye just telling the truth and if Kanye wants to shit on him it can be for reasons we are not privy to

idk man for all we know talib deserves it

And to fault Kanye to say he used people 20 years ago to get on when it’s such a common thing, I don’t see the issue with him being someone to actually admit.. sure it’s a bit classless but ehh certainly not worth getting a long diatribe from skillz who also has been a fuck nigga
Oh I didn't realize skillz was involved but still

Oh I didn't realize skillz was involved but still
Oh I mean there was a post on the last page of skillz having the drink champs vid in there and everything has been replying to that post…

It’s cool man

Seeing Kanye rap "hey mama" with Donda in her kitchen was a wholesome ass moment. Had no idea the song was that old. Shit was a bit heart breaking.

Had no idea she was his manager and all that.