Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z says he regrets making "Big Pimpin"

now niggas doing that internet thing again lol

every single time Jay has performed Big Pimpin in concert and Pimp's verse comes on, the ENTIRE venue raps the shit word for word hype af

I saw this shit for myself at the On The Run 2 tour when they came to NOLA

its just one of those things you have to be there i guess.
Same thing at the Houston show

I promise I don't understand folks desire to retroactively distance themselves from their past. Jay and alot of current celebs wouldn't be where they are now if it wasn't for shit they did back then that wouldn't be considered problematic now.

Look at Bad Boys 1 and 2. Both of those are filled with gay bashing jokes that couldn't happen today.

folks buggin.

Could’ve been better with snoop, Fab, Ja rule, etc

Bun B didn’t bother riding the beat either

pimp C...lol
tenor.gif

Fab and ja rule lol this some nyc bias here. Fab with the shoeicide?!
I’m just speaking ppl who were hot at the time and I mistakenly said fan because I think this came out in 2000 but Dmx, Ja or snoop, jadakiss or something of that nature

I used to be hype for Pimp verse.

but man that shit is wack as fuck.

He didn't take that verse serious. Bun was all for it but Pimp wasn't. I remember reading the biography years back. He didn't wanna be on the song until Quannel X and a few others talked him into doing it

i dont lol

you're whole catalog isnt gonna be how you think and feel today if you've been making records since your late 20's/early 30's.

Big Pimpin and records like it paved the way for him to be where he is today.

Big Pimpin is so fucking light compared to other songs.

Jay on his woe is me shit for some odd ass reason. The nigga act like he made "put it in ya mouth"...relax nigga
Having a daughter will have you rethinking how you treat women, all of which are somebody's daughter.

Men who don't have daughters will have a hard time understanding this

Having a daughter will have you rethinking how you treat women, all of which are somebody's daughter.

Men who don't have daughters will have a hard time understanding this
I think the realities of having daughters hits differently once you have them but the CONCEPT that having daughters makes you treat women differently is something you don't need to have a daughter to understand imo

I say that to say if jays daughters make him rethink his content i call bullshit, he was grown ass man fully aware of his words

I think the realities of having daughters hits differently once you have them but the CONCEPT that having daughters makes you treat women differently is something you don't need to have a daughter to understand imo

I say that to say if jays daughters make him rethink his content i call bullshit, he was grown ass man fully aware of his words

i dont think at the time he knew he'd get married one day or even fathomed having daughters.....i dont think we hear this if he has 3 boys...he might be a bit remorseful but i dont think he's cringing if he has all sons instead of 2 daughters.....

Back