Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z says he regrets making "Big Pimpin"

It couldā€™ve been better thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying

the beat and Jay make this song though

if you took them bums off it would have no drop off
I don't agree,but I always liked UGK

I think Bun has always been good but has become a better MC over time

That's why Bun gets love from everybody from back packers to gangsters.

it's why he does records with Talib then a record with Scarface.

IDK where you're from,but UGK been had classics.

"I gotta pocket full a stooooooones"

Bun killed that verse and Jay did too.

I actually think there was a version where Jay rapped for a shorter time and he added more on the version with the video.

now niggas doing that internet thing again lol

every single time Jay has performed Big Pimpin in concert and Pimp's verse comes on, the ENTIRE venue raps the shit word for word hype af

I saw this shit for myself at the On The Run 2 tour when they came to NOLA

its just one of those things you have to be there i guess.

every single time Jay has performed Big Pimpin in concert and Pimp's verse comes on, the ENTIRE venue raps the shit word for word hype af

Where was this concert at?

Nas had a "secret relationship" with Beyonce
It was a rumour Nas smash and left because (Beyonce her breath smelling pig sweat)

I am not saying Nas is the father just that ther was a speculation a couple years ago

And from what I know alot of ppl change when their becoming father of daughters (if not that would be disgusting)

I understand him being older and wiser now but I donā€™t thin he even say anything that foul in the record especially compared to other songs from that time.

Maybe the video pouring champagne on the women could be seen as a bit much but *shrug*

Exactly.

I can think of a couple of songs that can be seen has having questable lyrics if Jay feeling all self-righteous now.

Is That Your Chick & Hey Papi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Pimpin'

Both things can be true

sit your ass down

We all know Pimp wasn't no lyricist,but he had a funny voice and said funny shit and was a character.

I can see how ppl wouldn't like Pimp if they're only into lyrics or a certain delivery.

Pimp was good at what he did,talk some gangster pimp,humorous,catchy shit.

Nas had a "secret relationship" with Beyonce
It was a rumour Nas smash and left because (Beyonce her breath smelling pig sweat)

I am not saying Nas is the father just that ther was a speculation a couple years ago

And from what I know alot of ppl change when their becoming father of daughters (if not that would be disgusting)
I don't buy that rumor because I think Nas would let that be known since Jay made it be known he hit his BM.

The way I heard that rumor was that carmen said Nas said B's breath stanked and he didn't mess with her because of that.

I would have given B a breath mint and handled my business.

We all know Pimp wasn't no lyricist,but he had a funny voice and said funny shit and was a character.

I can see how ppl wouldn't like Pimp if they're only into lyrics or a certain delivery.

Pimp was good at what he did,talk some gangster pimp,humorous,catchy shit.
So heā€™s a clown?

I feel this way when it comes to battle rap at times. Its only so much ways i want to hear a black man kill another black man before im just like..

giphy.webp

You tired of the "my guns so big " bars huh ?

Back