Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z says he regrets making "Big Pimpin"

I think yall are sleeping on the actual intricacy of the flow and delivery of Bun's verse.

Bun gets into some real interesting rhythmic pockets in that verse on a technical level.

You do know Nas and Jay are friends right?
Ye i know but its strange that Nas made a very big bag two weeks ago? Lol

Jay always want to be better lol

Nas dropped an album and Beyonce does..

Nas drops album Jay does and so on..

Something is wrong

I said sutten about this* sorta thing not too long ago.

I don't listen to Aint No Fun (used to be one of my favourite songs) or Xxplosive any more. The lyrics just hit my ear wrong nowadays.

Not sayin' everyone else should feel that way but I get what Jay sayin'
giphy.gif

Hell naw. They goin get play in my phone till 2050. That's classic shit right there.

Lol I dont even care.. Jay is great.. I am happy for him that he change his mind when he become a father..

salute long live Jay Z... happy for him. Wish him all succezz..

If I become a father one day (If daughter) , im not gonna let her listen to any music that disrespects woman)

I feel this way when it comes to battle rap at times. Its only so much ways i want to hear a black man kill another black man before im just like..

giphy.webp

I can't stand battle rap bruh. Maybe if it had more of a Cypher feel I could rock with it. But all that menacing and posturing while reciting threatening poems to each other. Foh!

At least the WWF niggas get into a fake fight after they cut their promos and recite their scripted speeches on the mic.

Back