Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z says he regrets making "Big Pimpin"

I’m just speaking ppl who were hot at the time and I mistakenly said fan because I think this came out in 2000 but Dmx, Ja or snoop, jadakiss or something of that nature

I don’t like your southern rap hate. You said Sheen was better than 80% of the south

growth and disconnect from certain shit is normal when that much time has passed but I dont think regret should be the word

when you're 25, fuck bitches get money is the vibe lol.....i understand not so much at 50, married, and wealthy

i see things I said or did years ago and be like yuck lol so i cant be mad.....he had to know that would be taken many ways

I think the realities of having daughters hits differently once you have them but the CONCEPT that having daughters makes you treat women differently is something you don't need to have a daughter to understand imo

I say that to say if jays daughters make him rethink his content i call bullshit, he was grown ass man fully aware of his words
I know you know that not everyone matures equally though.

Who are either of us to say what Jay should've could've or would've understood given what circumstances? For him, it's clear being married and having children is what it took for him to despise certain things he once did.

As the saying goes, if you are the same person you were 10 years ago, you haven't grown at all. Since when do we mock men for growing the fuck up, brother?

He's been saying this for like 5 years now. I don't know why he gonna regret Big Pimpin' and not rapping about bragging about selling crack and contributing to the Crack Epidemic for majority of his career.

Back